I'm new, so heres my Coupe...

Cwality Civic

5+ Year Member
Hi guys, im from England, im 22, i work in professional car body repair, and ive owned a 94 Coupe since February 2005. Ive always liked Honda engines after running a D16 afew years back. I dont know if im going to get flamed for having so many exterior mods and not many engine mods, but thats just the way its gone so far. I do intend on putting a B16A2 engine in at some point, funds allowing. Not going down the turbo route im afraid, too difficult and expensive to setup over here. Not very many turbo tuners and parts are very hard to find. Anyway, here's afew shots....

toplevelej

i am fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, if you did that body work, you can pat yourself on the back, looks really good if your into the bodykit thing much props to you

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VERY cool pictures.......the car.........well...it seems like you put a lot of work into it, especially if you did it all yourself...so that's cool.

Anyway, :welcome: to CC

p.s. If you lose the tribal graphics, I think it would look a lot better imo

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
smaller wing / no graphics would look pimp man still looks good

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice looking ride...is it me or is your spoiler a little off judging from your 2nd pic?

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet pics... dont really like the spoiler or graphics but still looks really nice

O.C.D. 06

Obsesive Civic Driver
5+ Year Member
Nice job with the car. I like your pics too. The first three though look like you parked it on the "lord of the rings" movie set or something. lol.

ryanM

loose the grafix, a lil smaller wing, and different taillights and it would look nice, not really my style. but props for all the work you put into it.

edit: you take very nice pictures :D

Cwality Civic

5+ Year Member
Thanks for all the comments, appreciated. Im not over the moon about the graphics either, they were the last thing i did to the exterior, but there was afew imperfections in the filler work from smoothng the doors off. So i wanted to try and hide them abit! lol Graphics seemed the best way! I started to get very lazy with the bodywork on my car at one point and just said to myself 'hell that'll do!' And so i just primed and painted the damn thing without fully checking the flatness of the filler work. Bad practice on my behalf! Obviously wouldnt be like that on customers cars! lol I just got lazy coz it was my own and it was taking so long.

As for the spoiler, i really like it, personally i think it puts the finishing touch the exterior. Ive never had any negative vibes about the spoiler here in the UK though. I guess you guys like spoilerless bootlids? I was originally going to get the BW2 / Spyder style spoiler, but i couldnt find anywhere in the UK that stocked it, and really didnt want to wait for an import. Then i saw this and thought it would be ok, as its not too big, and doesnt look over styled. The reason it doesnt sit 100% flush with the top of my rear quarters is because its not a Civic fitment, its a Universal fitment. so you know what those things are like, never a perfect fit!

I was thinking about getting the new LED style tail lights, what do you think about them?

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its not that bad, but its not that good either. Maybe the oem coupe wing?

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good...that big spoiler actually goes welll with the whole set up you have for your car. welcome!

bigolslabomeat

5+ Year Member
Nice, it's amazing how similar our rides are, even the plates, mine's M746, gotta love that carmelia red...

I like the wing, think it's a lot better than mine, and was looking at something similar to replace mine (it's a bit too rice for me!) so in my humble british opinion, keep it =). Was trying to get the Accord Type-R style one, preferabbly with a brake light.

But i'd go back to stock tail lights, they're really nice anyway, and I hate LEDs (both from appearance and from a driver's perspective, they're really annoying to be behind!), oh and as everyone else says, lose the graphics.

What are those pipes? Looking to change mine cos they're just too loud (got 2 5" round pipes, not stainless) and i like smaller or even twins in stainless.

But generally, awesome ride!

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks really professional and everything matches well . i usually don't like those kind of cars because everytime i see one either the paint is all messed up/not matching, the bumper is falling off, and generally looks sloppy.

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll start by welcoming you to the site! =)

I'm not a fan of the tailights, graphics or spoiler, but agree with everyone about the body work. It's pretty good.

Here in the states we have access to damn near everything including some Euro styling. However, JDM is the current whore..I mean fad so that's where most people's mind set is at.

I personally don't buy into any of it and just get what I like. =)

OEM taillights, subtle deck spoiler (or none) and no graphics or maybe a "mugen style" stripe would look good.

How come turbo parts are hard to come by? Just have them shipped over from here, no? Tuning shouldn't be that bad unless dyno's are hard to come by.

Steve

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car...keep up the good work just dont get to lazy on ur own creation...look how far u gone...why get lazy now but if it was up to me....ill take out the graphics and slap some lambo doors and thats it........welcome to CC