im new to the site but heres mine

jason soto

1996 civic ex not the preatyes but here we go....
d16z6 block
d16y8 head vtec
stock crank
eagle rods
wiseco pistons
port and polish hed
3 angle valves arp head studs
stage 3 titanium springs and retainers
rc 550cc dsm injectors
t3/t4 turbo at 9psi
aem feul regulator
front mount intercooler
walbro 255
hondata s300 with lumch control
3" exhaust from turbo flensh all the way back
cant remember the brand on the waste gate and bov
short throw shifter
si tranny

interior:
integra type r front seat
oil and boost gage
blue led closter

exterior:
yellow hid head lamps
black out head ligt
pasword jdm tow hook
17" tsw crome
heres the link for the picks hope u guys like it is not preaty but i can asure its hella fast ;)
http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/jason19832/library/

CO671

Registered VIP
Would be easier if you post the IMG links here like so:

CO671

Registered VIP
I dig the motor setup, it's all chill but the 17's are a bit huge, the interior has some rice.
Has potential, what's future plans?

jason soto

i boght the car with those rims i agree with u i dont like them eather i just been focus in the performance for now..my plans are to convert it slowly on a full drag car and get the max hp out of the d16 got some weld racing on the way and slicks stiill need som work on the motor like cam cam gear sleaves and crank getting there slowly ill post some pics of the interior soon =)

CO671

Registered VIP
i boght the car with those rims i agree with u i dont like them eather i just been focus in the performance for now..my plans are to convert it slowly on a full drag car and get the max hp out of the d16 got some weld racing on the way and slicks stiill need som work on the motor like cam cam gear sleaves and crank getting there slowly ill post some pics of the interior soon =)
Well getting everything from a D16 is pretty difficult without rebuilding the internals to handle more boost, at least that's what I believe has been said. Good luck.!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbs up on the motor setup but I'm not too big of a fan of some of the cosmetic stuff you've got going on there. Have you taken it to the track yet?

jason soto

i havent dyno it or take it to the track yet and im not too worry bout csmetics yet it will be all redone after im done with performance looking to dyno and tune by next month hopeing for at least 25o to 280hp on this set up and yes ill b gettin the block sleaved and im getting a forged crank shaft....with this set up it will hold 22psi with no problem will see....ill keep posting updates on the car =)....im verry proud of this d16 lol i started fulling around with a caliber srt4 wish is 280 factory hp and he got me by a bumper lol and i had a tranny on my trunk and my bro was with me and he was by him self so my conclution is that its preatty fast for a d16 with low budjet build lol

jason soto

i have had this car for a year now bro and all the work is been done by me....i never change the rims because i didnt know wish rims to go for but i just put black still rims on it yesterday....i figure that im getting some weld racing and i wont b able to show them on the street so hell with it ill go stealies lol

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
i have had this car for a year now bro and all the work is been done by me....i never change the rims because i didnt know wish rims to go for but i just put black still rims on it yesterday....i figure that im getting some weld racing and i wont b able to show them on the street so hell with it ill go stealies lol
my bad brah, figured you had just got it recently and was going to do your own work on it

Looks like a turbo xs BOV

And looks like a turbonetics evolution wastegate to me

Who is tuning it? Should be able to handle 350 on stock sleeves with a good tune.

jason soto

my dad came from P.R and tuned it so i could drive it around but i got some guy in ohio that is gonna do the full dyno and tune...my dad ownes a dyno in P.R for imports

djroadking

Looking at replacing my front bumper thanks to some dumb ass who backed into a parking space and hit my civic. I was at the mall and came out to see the clear coat peeling from were it was scratched. You can't notice it from a distance but it still pisses me off when I go outside to work on my civic but see the bumper damage... Guess I'm too attached to my civic <3

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how do you see your mph at the low speeds?

turbo:thumbup:
spelling, the look, covering valve cover bolt with tape :thumbdown

CO671

Registered VIP
To be honest, you got a great canvas to work on. Has a fair amount of pull and the cosmetics can be worked on later.
How about swapping your whole front end? Or getting an aftermarket front bumper. The 96-98 BYS/Airwalker style bumper would be beautiful with your intercooler sticking out.

Acura 1.6 EL / Honda Domani / Isuzu Gemini front end