I'm new!

Honda-girl1021

Lol yeah, the K swap would be really expensive compared to the Vitara build. I just want to be able to have a quick car. I get so pissed off coming across tegs or other civics that completely whore on me in the top end. Plus, I really hate going up hills in my car lol automatic really sucks ass sometimes.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
What part of Kentucky? I think you may be the only person from KY in here, could be wrong though.

Pff nvm like 2 threads down lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Act like you don't get in on it constantly :roll:
Shhhh

Tokyo Skies, I appreciate your opinion but I do at times like to street race. The only place I'll do it at in my town is in the middle of BFE haha I'm really smart about where I race around here. However, I do go to the track, I usually go to Ohio Valley with a couple friends.

Osiris, I plan on doing aK20 head on k24 Block. It'd be expensive but quick and still very reliable.

I would love to go K in my integra. I love Kseries integras, but the GSR I'm getting for autocross/track is more within reach.

I'm also thinking about doing the Vitara build if I don't do the K swap.
I also considered this as well when I had my civics, but lost touch with it and will probably start researching it again. Ask Kerry (CHILD) about K Swaps and check his build out.

Sent from my Nexus 7

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

What part of KY you from?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
In Bardstown lol it's about 45 minutes from Louisville.
I know where that is. I have a friend who is an officer in Louisville and I know Officer Jason Ellis's sister (the one that was murdered back in May). I live and work where they grew up.

Honda-girl1021

Oh wow that's crazy, what a small world we live in! Hardly anyone knows where bardstown is lol. But yeah, they are still trying their damndest to find out who's responsible for officer Ellis.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd understand if my name was something like Honda slut 69 lmao.
This can be arranged.

Enjoy your stay.
Why not just leave it as a full K24a2 and slap some F/I on there....or drop in an S2000 motor and make 'er RWD like it ought to be :lol:

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
Welcome! I'm pretty new as well. I've only owned a civic for about 5 months now, but I'm learning slowly :lol:
Enjoy your stay!

Hondaman4ever

:welcome:

One of the first major mods done with my car was convert it from auto to manual. It was a great decision, so I think you'll be very happy with it as long as you don't run into any issues. For us, putting the clutch pedal in was the most difficult part.

So why not just buy a standard transmission car in the first place?