Status
Not open for further replies.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your car is AMAZING! Hope you get what your asking for her. Good Luck!

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
quick hatch said:
thats why no one on here will buy it... b/c cc is a bunch of broke bastards! :???:
Well speak for yourself because I sure as hell could afford it but would I pay $19k for a civic hatch? f**k NO! I'd rather build it myself. I do hope the seller gets the cash he asks for tho. I'm sure someone out there would buy it :D I have to admitt, it is the best looking hatch I've ever seen :thumbs up

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
quick hatch said:
thats why no one on here will buy it... b/c cc is a bunch of broke bastards! :???:
No matter what F*cking car site you go to, no matter what you try and sell people will low ball you to the ground, and will always say the price is to high they think because they are members of that website they deserve stuff for dirt cheap. I never thought a 6 gen hatch would ever be worth $19,000 until i read up on the built and now i have seen the finish product, hands down the nicest hatch i've seen, and tons of pics to go with the build, done clean, done right, hope you get your asking price or somewhere near good luck, and if you do get an S2K post pics of that build, your build up post had far more replies than an other post I have seen

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
quick hatch said:
not even true I would never pay that much for a 6th gen hatch that's just crazy some ppl would but I have better things to spend 19k on like upgrading the house and what not.So anyways good luck once again.

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
Everyone has their own opinion. There are cars like mine that have sold for more money than what I'm asking.

I'm not particually interested in selling it on the forum, I have sold maybe 2 or 3 cars over forums. But a car of this price will be sold at some point. There are people that can afford it and there are people that are willing to buy it. If you arent one of them thats fine, no need to post here.

This car is for sale, and wether or not you think it's worth it thats your opinion, I know how much money I've spent, I know what I can retain from that. Thats where my asking price comes in...

Thanks

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
might have some better luck postin this on honda-tech aswell man.. sick car. does the front not line up? I noticed the huge gap between the hood and grill.

jonneyboy25

"03 blue Si"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey man i would buy that but im trying to sell my 03 Si Hatch for 16500 if i got ayoff for it i would go for urs in a heartbeat

DigitalShift

5+ Year Member
SCCRules said:
might have some better luck postin this on honda-tech aswell man.. sick car. does the front not line up? I noticed the huge gap between the hood and grill.
The hood isnt closed in the pictures.

_Ben_W

5+ Year Member
do you know what month your hatch will be featured? I agree....best hatch ive seen, gl on the sell and on your next build

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
did u ever end up selling her?

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Great looking car! I was looking in my new issue of Modified Mag. and I saw this car. I LOVE it!! Just one question though, where did you get the lighted license plate? I gotta get one.

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Well speak for yourself because I sure as hell could afford it but would I pay $19k for a civic hatch? f**k NO! I'd rather build it myself. I do hope the seller gets the cash he asks for tho. I'm sure someone out there would buy it :D I have to admitt, it is the best looking hatch I've ever seen :thumbs up
Belive me your not going to be able to build it that nice for $19K.

Status
Not open for further replies.