IN NEED OF TRACTION!...where to find crossmembers,tourque dampers,anything????

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if you read the post about me getting new rims w/ wider tires i am now away from spinning through 3rd so no more chirping 4th

and no I'm not leaving it matted through shifting gears. to get it to spin in 2nd yeah i have to get on it pretty good as soon as i put it in gear..which is why i posted this in the first place so i can get on it and not spin tires because 2nd is my quickest gear. its really easy to spin in 1st though, even easing on the gas will spin em a couple feet unless i ride the clutch..and i have good tires...they still have like 80 % tread on em.

and yes i have 145 hp...dyno doesnt lie...and im not saying thats a ridiculous amount of hp but it is enough to spin my tires...not like the hp matters that much, the torque is what does it, hence ^^^^^^^^crossmembers, torque dampers^^^^^

and i guarantee that 400 whp civic doesnt exactly have the stock crossmember or suspension...everything on my car is stock except for the engine and ecu...tranny,mounts, suspension, pretty much everything, for now
You're saying your little 4-banger honda has TORQUE?

EG6 LIFE

Registered VIP
right i mean i got a pair of mt slicks for sale u could rock around town that would put a cut to ut HUGE hp problem.....and im mad i cant even get my supra to spin in fourth and its got 2 more pistons hahaha wit 400 hp but nice try man

dbramaged

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was in an all motor prelude, dynoed at about 285 at the wheels and he only gets 3rd gear chirp running paradas... I don't see 145 HP doing that, gutted or not...

Good thing I came into this thread with my waders on!!! It's getting DEEP up in here!!!!!!

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im calling bs for sure..

watch it be like some squeaky-ass suspension parts or wheel bearings or something that he's hearing squeal, or better yet the wear clips on his brake pads :lol:

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i know right??? haha 115ft lbs isn't that much. Now my Tundra has torque, 401 ft lbs to be exact:D
I wouldn't even say 115, more like 100 :lol:

RUXcited

Lead foot.

maybe its your clutch spinning from the mad hp your d16/zc thingy is puting to your tires.:lol::lol:

i got about 175tq, h&r coilovers, no sway bar, and stock motor mounts and i can barely get my car to spin 3rd and thats if im trying.

i say you YOUTUBE that beast, so we can all see that thing in action.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

maybe its your clutch spinning from the mad hp your d16/zc thingy is puting to your tires.:lol::lol:

i say you YOUTUBE that beast, so we can all see that thing in action.
What hp? He said he has TORQUE... :what::roll::

And :word: