Injector Size with Turbo

CivicMafia

5+ Year Member
What injector size do you recommend, im not shooting for anything but 200-260 hp with 6-10 PSI

D15 block, 16 head mini me vtec swap chipped ECU

I dont plan on doing anything else except swap it when i finish building a b20 with a b16 head

tchurch

5+ Year Member
if you are only going to go up to 260 horsepower get a set of 550 cc rc injectors. that will suit u fine

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
550's? a set of 440's will do just fine. 200-260 is a decent sized window. 370's might even be enough for you

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
get a set of dsm blue tops....they are 450cc injectors.....go to ebay and look up " blue top 450cc injectors" you should find some for under 120 bucks.....thats what im running and they are good up to 300whp....

illusive

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
440-450 is a good size for your power goal DSM injectors, Precision, RC whatever will work just fine. I always recommend going a bit bigger just in case you change your mind and want to make more power. Because if you do get the itch for more power you will have to purchase another set of injectors which gets spendy since you did it twice now. You can always tune down a bigger set of injectors.

AE Motoring

5+ Year Member
exactly wat illusive said, better to go a bit larger, the boost bug will bite you, u will have room to make more power if u like in the future, do it once not twice.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
exactly wat illusive said, better to go a bit larger, the boost bug will bite you, u will have room to make more power if u like in the future, do it once not twice.
:word: Anyone know the Gap on the 1 step colder plugs for a JDM B20B?

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah I would just go with 550, just in case you want to turn up the boost later.

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get 550's, not the 450's. With the calculator provided in this thread and RC's calculator both recommend around that size. Remember to change the BSFC to .60 because .50 is for NA engines, FI engines run from .60 and up. Also keep in mind 60whp is a pretty big gap so its a little hard to determine the correct injector size, I went from the 260 you posted cause you will always want more ;)