Integra seats into EK - Problems..Help!

abstrakt

5+ Year Member
So, Im trying to put 95 Integra seats into my 96 Civic LX..I swapped the rails and it still will not match up. Only 3 bolts go in, The front left bracket will not match. I put the entire rail assembly from the right side onto the Integra seat..On the left side, I just replaced the sliding part of the rail..And that is the side Im having the trouble with. My question is do I have to replace the entire bracket on the left side? Which would include the side rail that goes up into the seat. Ive seen online, including this site, where people say they've "swapped the rails" and it works just fine..Well not for me. What am I doing wrong? I really do not want to have to get it spot welded on.

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have to swap both side just to make sure all holes line up.

abstrakt

5+ Year Member
You have to swap both side just to make sure all holes line up.
So you're saying I have to swap the entire assembly on both sides? Because I put the whole thing on the right and its fine but I only put the sliding rail on the left side of the seat and that is where the problem is.

Sprint_2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just bolted 3 of em up lol....never gave ME any problems

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3 holes ftw...
if your not racing it, it will be fine..

hondamnit99

5+ Year Member
just bolt the three, i just put rsx type s seats in my civic and i had so much trouble, so i just bolted the three, work just fine, cant even tell theres only three bolted. unless u look at it ofcourse.

chadi

chuatZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
serious..i thought you only need to swap one rail...when we did it, we only swapped one rail, and it worked just fine.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea, only problem is the Integra rail is shorter than the Civic rail so you'll be sitting a little uneven. Noticeable but not annoying.