Integra Type R front end on EK/EJ Hatch

HBADGE4LIFE

5+ Year Member
Does anyone know if it is possible??? I have seen 3 EG's that have that front end on em but not one single EK/EJ. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:ohsnap:

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think I've seen a white one before, isn't all that great.

Jas0nEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, the hood/grill wouldn't line up, so you'd have to change AT LEAST everything from the doors and windshield forward.

HBADGE4LIFE

5+ Year Member
So pretty much EG's are pretty minor when it comes to doing the front end swap but with EK's its pretty much not worth it since you are completely changing the physics of the car.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its possible but it doesn't look good at all.

HBADGE4LIFE

5+ Year Member
Makes the car look way too tall. Thanks still probably going to do an interior swap possibly rhd but still thinking about it. I want to go out of the box on this civic that I have but I'm gonna have to think a lot more about this. Have good idea on the motor but I need a car that can get mid 11's low 12's plus actually still be functional. I live in a drag town so I need something that can get!!!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
itr front is has more narrow and sharp boxier lines, i dont think itll match well with a 6g hatch.. or coupe.. or sedan.. i think itll look alot better on something like a 5g coupe

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the ITR is too boxy for are rounded 6th gens. better off goin with CTR, cheaper and easier imo

EK1.6LCIV

bustin' out the OEM goodz
5+ Year Member
Here's a nice example, got a guy in Australia building a nice one atm, but here's what one will look like

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got to give them props, they actually pulled it off and made it flow, somewhat. the white one looks kinds chill

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those examples look pretty tight.i usually dont like the whole front end swap nowadays..but those coupes are pretty cool.