Integra XSI quarter mile?

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Does anyone know what an old Integra xsi runs in a quarter mile. My friend just bought a DA integra with a full urethane black widow kit and black widow hood. He bought a full Ls motor and tranny for $100 to up the price to $750 for everything. So what does a stock integra DA style run with a B16 with a Lsd tranny out of a jdm Si. He is getting a B16 with a jdm B16a with a Lsd tranny. He's going to buy a fidanza 7.5 lb. flywheel, An ACT street/strip clutch kit, an intake, exhaust, I'm going to give him a set of leftover GSR cams, header, Maybe a civic type R crankshaft pulley and a Vafc. I think it'll have roughly about 185 hp maybe if he's lucky. Any similar setups or any idea?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is in 4th gen becouse? moved to engine tech

Last edited:

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Since when did a b16 have 155 hp. Maybe whp but not flywheel. They run 15's stock.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
becouse B16s are slow and overrated?

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That car is going to be a b***h to DD on a 7.5lb flywheel. I hated trying to drive normal in my friends CRX with an 8lb.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im getting a 11lb flyhweel

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
im getting a 11lb flyhweel
11-12ish aren't really that bad. Perfectly okay to still be driveable on the street. But 7.5 is going to be a pain in the ass anywhere but the track. Maybe he won't mind it though. :what:

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
12.8:1 Ls/vtec said:
Since when did a b16 have 155 hp. Maybe whp but not flywheel. They run 15's stock.
god... no offense but you must be a noob.. they run 15's stock, and with those mods, it will STILL be running 15's... 14.9 if hes lucky. And since when does enyone even consider flywheel horsepower. Like green91 said, its an overrated engine.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
all go no show said:
god... no offense but you must be a noob.. they run 15's stock, and with those mods, it will STILL be running 15's... 14.9 if hes lucky. And since when does enyone even consider flywheel horsepower. Like green91 said, its an overrated engine.
WTF, I never said anything about how great B16 were but your times are about right. BTW, being a single cam a*****e is no way to go about things. Huh....single cam...and making fun of a b16.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he swapping a DOHC motor soon :thumbs up

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey buddy... i was not making fun of the b16, i think b16's are awesome motors. I just think your expectations were very overdone. Oh, and let the record show that my shitty little single cam has outrun many'a b16 in those heavy ass cars.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15's maybe in a teg but I don't know about low 15's to high 14's. 16's for sure tho ;) b16's are slow :(

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People rag on the b16 because it's overrated, which it is to a point. But it's not a bad motor at all. It's actually an outstanding motor in all respects, it's power is limited by it's size, not design. The shitty part about b16's is people swap them into heavy cars like integras and civic coupes and sedans...too much weight for the engine. Which is why em1's are slow because they are so heavy...b16's belong in hatches and crx's...but saying it's a bad motor is ignorant. Still, swapping a b16 into an integra XSI is not a very good swap at all.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
15's maybe in a teg but I don't know about low 15's to high 14's. 16's for sure tho ;) b16's are slow :(
biz. you hater. b16's are hella fast. As soon as you swap one in you will run easy 12's.. everyone knows it. Right?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all go no show said:
biz. you hater. b16's are hella fast. As soon as you swap one in you will run easy 12's.. everyone knows it. Right?
:lol: I know b16's are alright but I'm gonna hit 12's with my turbo D first ;) I'm not hating either because I have a b16 sitting in my garage right now just waiting for me to show it some love and boost :D

chrisisme

silver member???
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all go no show said:
i like how this fool says "And since when does enyone even consider flywheel horsepower". u must be the noob. no offense man but if u tuned some cars u would know that it frees up all that extra HP that a stock flywheel takes away. look at some dyno charts. it doesntmake more power but it gives u more to the wheels. .. idiot

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
:lol: I know b16's are alright but I'm gonna hit 12's with my turbo D first ;) I'm not hating either because I have a b16 sitting in my garage right now just waiting for me to show it some love and boost :D

:shock: wtf when di this happen?

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chrisisme said:
i like how this fool says "And since when does enyone even consider flywheel horsepower". u must be the noob. no offense man but if u tuned some cars u would know that it frees up all that extra HP that a stock flywheel takes away. look at some dyno charts. it doesntmake more power but it gives u more to the wheels. .. idiot

don't be so mean :roll: and realize that the loss of that rotational mass negativaly effects torque.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chrisisme said:
you must have misunderstood... i did not mean "a flywheel doesnt free up horsepower".. i was referring to horsepower ratings taken AT THE FLYWHEEL. Like saying, a 2000 si has 160 hp. That rating, taken at the flywheel is decieving, and carries little weight in any horsepower argument... When i said "since when does anyone consider flywheel horsepower", i knew what i meant, and i think most people would agree with me.. I guess you just didnt know what im talking about. Maybe im just idiot. I guess ill know better once i "tune" more cars.... :roll: