Intercooler Piping

RedValve

~Team Penguin
5+ Year Member
Want to know if an Intercooler piping for 96-00 civic would fit onto an 94-01 Integra?

Im getting it for cheap and just wanted to know if they fit before I buy it.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it will probably come pretty close, though im sure there will need to be some modifying

RedValve

~Team Penguin
5+ Year Member
well went to his house to check out the piping, and it seem like i have to remove my abs to make room for the pipes.

Would it be any issue if i had to remove my abs?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont think you can just remove the ABS. i think you have to do a non-ABS conversion

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you like the thought of having a turbo car without ABS, then there shouldn't be a problem with removing it. You'll just need to remove all speed sensors at each wheel, the harness, the actual module, etc etc... Or there's a non-ABS conversion kit somewhere on the internet which will allow you to remove the module, yet still keep all your sensors and crap like that and prevent the ABS light from imiting.

*Note: You'll throw a major RED FLAG if you remove all ABS components lololol. In a 98' Accord, removing all ABS components will set off your CEL, ABS, and for some odd reason, deploy your airbag! Haha! (We tried this 2 weeks ago to make room for turboz)

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i say look for a different kit and keep the ABS, but i mean...thats just my opinion.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Or go to a hardware store and buy a pipe that you can make use with...