Interior and Parking lights not working

PhillipCA

Ok I've got a lot of minor issues and I'm not sure if they're all related or not, they're all electrical based and seem to have started around the same time. My climate control lights and cruise control lights don't work, my parking lights don't work, when I turn my headlights on my dash no longer changes its illumination, I no longer hear door chimes for lights left on.

The things that do work that are related: dash lights work fine. Headlights and taillights and turn lights all work fine. The light for my drivers side window control still works. I still hear chimes when I leave my keys in the ignition.

I've checked fuses but they all looked fine, will likely replace the lighting related ones just to be on the safe side. All the major functions of the car work fine, I did install an aftermarket radio multiple times, the last one I installed is when most of the chime and Parking light issues started, but the other lights were a mixture of them going out prior and some from the last radio install.

Not sure if there are any other tests I should do before taking to a mechanic, just didn't really want to since they don't make the car undriveable, but they do make for many aggravating moments.

2005 Honda Civic LX Sedan.

jakeeton1002

Respected
Have you checked the bulbs themselves in the cluster? Maybe you unknowingly shorted a few things while hooking up your most recent radio?

I'd check bulbs, if theyre okay then move to fuses/relays, if not that, then I'd start tracing some wiring to see if there's anything unusual.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk