interior misc. question!

Blackfade

ok so i just need a little help had a simple question that i needed answered...

in the picture below, i wanted to know where could i buy the chrome/silver interior door trim?!

ps. has anyone ever seen a civic door handle latch in chrome/silver and any place to buy it?
(i want the interior of my doors to kinda look like this)

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ebay. its just a cheap stick on all you had to do was goole dash kit or trim kit.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
in the first pic that trim is painted...

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what would i paint that with? im not sure on the finish
i have no idea. i think it looks like crap. its ricer s**t. try googling "trim paint" or something :what:

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats definitely not painted you can clearly see its raised not paint. i told you goole dash kit.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well thats what a OEM dash kit is a stick on its the same thing.granted some kits will be better made then othets but technically there the same.

Blackfade

i have no idea. i think it looks like crap. its ricer s**t. try googling "trim paint" or something :what:
well yeah if its some cheap ebay stick on s**t then yeah thats def a "ricer" look and that's not what im trying to go for at all, i love the mk4 jetta almost as much as my civic and i just thought that it had a nice clean oem look to it...but hey pics fool you, well i guess i can do a little more research and try to get a better solution... :\

Blackfade

wow that is expensive and ur right it does look cheap, besides i only wanted it for the interior door handle and the armrest tray...screw it... thanks u guys