Interior Water Leak!!!! Help!!!

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey everyone, i am a newbie here and i have some questions here. i have a 1991 civic Si hathback and everytime i drive in the rain, the passenger side floor gets soaked....i mean flooded. and its has been very nerve racking. is there anyone that has had experience or heard of this. also whenever there is water in the car, when i slow down real hard or take off real hard, you can hear the water swishing around as it would sound like in a bucket or tank of some sort. please help! this has been going on for awhile. is there something under the passenger side that could be holding water.

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well the water has to be coming from somewhere, so I recommend finding out where it is leaking....

I have heard of water building up in the doors of the EG and actually leaking through the speaker hole. One guy drilled 2 holes in the bottom of his door until he could find the leak and get it fixed. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out where all this water is coming from.

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whoops, jus realized ya don't have an EG...heh heh....It's worth a look anyways.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks alot...i check it out...sounds like it would make sense huh? thanks again