Interior work. about halfway done with pics. will update when i get more done

JDMneeds

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ricer-rific. but you like what you like, so i give you +1 for effort, im too lazy to do any of that lol
:word: i been dying for all black interior with micro suede headliner and door inserts :rocker: probably one week i get off from work and work on it really hard lol and ig ot nothin better to do

civic99coupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No offense, but this is terrible. The blue is hideous. But props on the effort.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lmao i thought the blue was painters tape or something then i was like wait...its supposed to look like that?
:bluelol:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
whatever rock your boat man:cool:

ToddDaniels

5+ Year Member
no its not a joke. i personally like it, and i realizwe the blues dont match, i was dissapointed when i started to spray and it was the wrong color.. the cap was the same color as the fabric. but o well. to bad so many negative comments. i liked the blue headliner, it turned out well, adn i liked the white and black, but i am planning on takign out that factory grey(bleh) and putting in black. i liek the white and black with accenents of blue. it was more blue then i originally planed. like ALOT more blue, but oh well. it happens. and idk. this is just for now. in a few years ill probly change it again. and yeah i know the craftmanship is bad. i tried :P it was my first time. so its allowed to suck:P so idk. eitherway for the most part it looks good. i like the slightly ricer look. not ALL out, but i dont like the "clean" look everyone has here either. i like a happy medium. if it was my choice, i would have Black and White leather everywhere, and then bright blue accents here and there. but that costs money,. and i had a budget of 50 bucks. i think it turned out well for 50 bucks and my first time :P but oh well. its already done :P hate all you want i think it looks good...aside from the sloppy work in some areas.

thanks for the comments so far though :P i appreciate all of it

jayzz2

5+ Year Member
oh man, it looks pretty bad...i don't like the white, and the blue door handles are way darker than the blue suede. I think th blue suede is way too bright and overpowering. It really doesn't matter tho, if it was my car, I'd be pissed, but if you're happy with it, more power to ya!

deemee

I am the Master...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well if that's what you want keep it, f**k what everyone else says. Just i wouldn't do it

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well the op did say he didnt like the 'clean look' so i will make sure to steer clear of his next thread titled "how do i install a body kit"

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no its not a joke. i personally like it, and i realizwe the blues dont match, i was dissapointed when i started to spray and it was the wrong color.. the cap was the same color as the fabric. but o well. to bad so many negative comments. i liked the blue headliner, it turned out well, adn i liked the white and black, but i am planning on takign out that factory grey(bleh) and putting in black. i liek the white and black with accenents of blue. it was more blue then i originally planed. like ALOT more blue, but oh well. it happens. and idk. this is just for now. in a few years ill probly change it again. and yeah i know the craftmanship is bad. i tried :P it was my first time. so its allowed to suck:P so idk. eitherway for the most part it looks good. i like the slightly ricer look. not ALL out, but i dont like the "clean" look everyone has here either. i like a happy medium. if it was my choice, i would have Black and White leather everywhere, and then bright blue accents here and there. but that costs money,. and i had a budget of 50 bucks. i think it turned out well for 50 bucks and my first time :P but oh well. its already done :P hate all you want i think it looks good...aside from the sloppy work in some areas.

thanks for the comments so far though :P i appreciate all of it
$50? It looks like you raided your grandma's arts and crafts drawer. It's not about being rice or clean, it's just bad craftsmanship. To pull off something like this you need to pay closer attention to detail.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
but if you're happy with it, more power to ya!
See I totally disagree with this. I think that if he is happy with it, he needs to get better taste. With expectations this low, it looks like the OP would take something looking like this home from the club.....

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See I totally disagree with this. I think that if he is happy with it, he needs to get better taste. With expectations this low, it looks like the OP would take something looking like this home from the club.....
Who the f'k are you to tell someone what their taste should be? Seriously? Is that what it has come down to on here? Your taste or none at all? Come on dude. You can't be serious.

OP: I personally think it looks absolutely terrible. That isn't to say that you think the same way I do. Who cares what others think, really? It is your money, your time, your energy, that goes into it. Until they are paying for it, don't let others tell you what your tastes should be. EVERYONE is different. I don't like riced out, some do. I don't like stock, some do. I HATE the term JDM and the way it is thrown around, many on this site LIVE by it. I don't care much for "bling", some do. I don't care for body kits, some do. I think carbon hoods on any car color other than black looks terrible, seems that a lot don't agree with me. Stop worrying what others think and do for yourself.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Who the f'k are you to tell someone what their taste should be? Seriously? Is that what it has come down to on here? Your taste or none at all? Come on dude. You can't be serious.

OP: I personally think it looks absolutely terrible. That isn't to say that you think the same way I do. Who cares what others think, really? It is your money, your time, your energy, that goes into it. Until they are paying for it, don't let others tell you what your tastes should be. EVERYONE is different. I don't like riced out, some do. I don't like stock, some do. I HATE the term JDM and the way it is thrown around, many on this site LIVE by it. I don't care much for "bling", some do. I don't care for body kits, some do. I think carbon hoods on any car color other than black looks terrible, seems that a lot don't agree with me. Stop worrying what others think and do for yourself.
First, who the f**k are you in (in general)....because I have never seen you here before. Probably because you just joined :roll:
Second, JDM stands for Japanese Domestic Market. Its not a "term", its where the parts are produced.
Third, you said you dont like stock, dont like rice, and dont like JDM......so what the f**k does your car look like?