Almost ready for Seattle's HT meet this weekend. mASSive rack :x

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why do you have a "death to fanboys" and your car is 100% jdm fanboy. i mean its nice as f**k dont get me wrong, but just thought id ask

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol i like that, "i'm a hater".

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
More pics!
Maybe tomorrow.. When it isn't raining.
why do you have a "death to fanboys" and your car is 100% jdm fanboy. i mean its nice as f**k dont get me wrong, but just thought id ask
The way I see it, there are different groups. With Hondas, to me, fanboys are the people that buy stickers like "I <3 Eg/Ek/Ej/ etc" they constantly say, "I have JDM this, JDM that", they also only get certain parts to gain acceptance within the community. They basically, in my opinion, are into this scene for all the wrong reasons.

I, like a good portion of others on this site, buy the parts we like and want. Not because they are in, or it's the new fad. I bought the BackYard Special wing cause at the time, no one had them, I loved the way the wing looked on the car, I also had the lip for it, but I busted that up and some dude on HT bought it for $250, that guy was a fan boy. J's air duct serves its purpose as it guides/rams the air into my intake, I'm lowered beyond stupidity for the roads we have here, but not because its in, cause I like it.

But, I wouldn't say its 100% fan boy, as a lot of the fan boys around my area always say s**t on how it doesn't flow, that I need to represent my love for my chassis and other dumb stuff. But, they are young kids/adults that don't realize people actually work on cars cause its something they enjoy instead of gaining approval from others. The last thing I want is people's acceptance or approval, its nice when given, but definitely not something I go out and look for.

Hope that clears it up for you? I know everyone has different definitions as to what a fan boy is.
lol i like that, "i'm a hater".
lol, thanks.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ah got ya man, i wasnt being a d**k , i was just asking ,

TroyBoy

BSL HATER #1
5+ Year Member
got air freshener? lol

looks good toss up some more pics

is the tank yours to?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The way I see it, there are different groups. With Hondas, to me, fanboys are the people that buy stickers like "I <3 Eg/Ek/Ej/ etc" they constantly say, "I have JDM this, JDM that", they also only get certain parts to gain acceptance within the community. They basically, in my opinion, are into this scene for all the wrong reasons.
Thats the EXACT definition of a fanboy.

Overall I like your car. Looks tastefully modded to me besides the SOHC sticker on the hood. Needs more pics and better tires.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ah got ya man, i wasnt being a d**k , i was just asking ,
Its all good, :thumbs up
got air freshener? lol

looks good toss up some more pics

is the tank yours to?
lol, nah. I was dropping mail off at the post office after work and always wanted a pic with that tank. I'll get more later when/if it don't rain. I still need more air fresheners....
Thats the EXACT definition of a fanboy.

Overall I like your car. Looks tastefully modded to me besides the SOHC sticker on the hood. Needs more pics and better tires.
I'll get more when I fix my draggin exhaust issue so I don't have to take pics of the rack I have goin on.
Thanks all.

afterhrsplayer

5+ Year Member
Car looks good. What suspension are you running? I really like the stance. I'm on skunk2 coilovers and I can barely get my 15's to tuck.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love this car !
that intake is sick
Thanks guys.
I like this guy.
:scurred: thanks. lol
Car looks good. What suspension are you running? I really like the stance. I'm on skunk2 coilovers and I can barely get my 15's to tuck.
I'm on Function/Form Type-II's, fronts are down on all three collars, Rear will have about 1" of thread after I fix my exhaust issue.

Gotta pull the rear quarter panels more cause I can't put the car back down with 8mm spacers on.

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats sexy i think i just found a new background picture for my computer, hehe i would like to see more pictures

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I've always liked your car man, nice and clean... all flows well!

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wanted to compare your rear drop to mine. Yours looks way better. :(