InvidiaxBYSxFanboy s**t.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your hatch is tucking serious. I'm putting $$ aside for some GC's and top hats all around. Also some enkei 92's, already tired of my wheels.

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I believe its for rear down force when taking corners. That is what I've read online. But, I wouldn't know as I don't track my car one bit. Makes sense to me, when you think about it.

Yeah i understand what your saying, but seems like it would cause drag on the straights. Wish i had a drop like yours though, guess i need to get those Functions

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your hatch is tucking serious. I'm putting $$ aside for some GC's and top hats all around. Also some enkei 92's, already tired of my wheels.
Man, kinda sucks I was banned. My bud had some enkei 92's, 15x7.5 +25 all around. Sold them for cheap, like $800, Probably woulda added another $150 for shipping. Tires had 85% tread or so.
IYeah i understand what your saying, but seems like it would cause drag on the straights. Wish i had a drop like yours though, guess i need to get those Functions
I guess it does, but nothing serious. A lot of people complain about gas mileage dropping with this wing, but I haven't really noticed a decrease from stock, duckbill, to this.
not feeling all the tacky stickers.
Tacky stickers? I assume you're referring to the trees? Those are actual air fresheners.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No idea. Some mirrors and been putting money off to the side for a bisi stage 2 cam and new valve train upgrades for my z6 head. Will most likely do pistons as well.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sure they were for people to take as they walked by to check out his hatch.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Only had them for that meet, and it was to get people hating, talking, and get pictures.

denwis86

5+ Year Member
i really hate that rear wing, but the car is really cool. i like the Spoon wing so much, not because it is Spoon, but because it's more aerodinamic ;)

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is really LOW. do you ever have to take a different route to get somewhere? because of the height?