is Chrome any good?

integratype-r

The ALL MOTOR King
5+ Year Member
Crome is garbage, ( in My opinion) Save up for Neptunes or S300, saves u time and money in the end. and you will get a reliable tune. All i gotta say is " you get what you pay for"
Yes, because Supporting the people who tried to banish people from DIY is always good.

Crome pro, Crome pro GOLD and eCtune Do everything that the S300 does + more.. for 1/3 of the price.
I'm a beta tester for Moates.Net and have been with they're RTP Board.

The RTP is bluetooth capable, and stores everything JUST like the s300 and for almost 1/3 the cost.

eCtune and Crome are both good products skilled and devloped towards the DIY community(pgmfi.org)
If you must know hondata filed a lawsuit, which they lost hugely, againsit blunder(founder of pgmfi.org) And this forumed allowed programs like crome,BRE, and ectune to be created.

Buying that system is a waste of money.. What is it now? 550? for a complete s300 system.

150 for a pro or ectune license.
another 150 for the RTP board from craig m.

300 vs 550 .. thats a valvespring upgrade almost.

Please dont talk s**t if you have NO idea what your talking about.

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I Love Crome I Have Crome In All Vehicles And I Am About To Go S300 For My Civic But Thats Only Because I Have Used Crome For Ever And I Just Want To Try It But I Have A Filling I Will Go Back

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I Love Crome I Have Crome In All Vehicles And I Am About To Go S300 For My Civic But Thats Only Because I Have Used Crome For Ever And I Just Want To Try It But I Have A Filling I Will Go Back
Dude, seriously, chill with the CaPiTaL letters.