Is it just me or does CC go down several times a day?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I made some tweaks to apache. Let me know if this made it better or worse, haha.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it feels about the same... the site still hiccups for a couple of minutes whenever a mod does an ip scan. it just happened again a min ago

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:what:

Hasn't happened to me at all and i'm on pretty much most of the day.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
:what:

Hasn't happened to me at all and i'm on pretty much most of the day.
i've experienced 2 site hiccups within the past 2 hours.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
maybe yall are on CC too much? :lol:

I kid I kid. It hasn't happened to me yet.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x2, though i lost it for a couple hours last night. :shock:
I wonder if I had somehting to do with that last night. :???:

I went to one touch ban a spammer last night and that's when it went down. It was down for a few hours too. It sucked 'cause I got home from work around 4 and wanted to f**k around on here but it went down. :lol:

and now when I go to my user cp page the page automatically scrools down to the bottom of the page. WTF? :???: It also does this when I go to the home page AND it's not my f**king browser either because this is the only site it does that with. I think that problem is because of all the ads now but who knows.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this has been getting much worse lately, often when loading it will load a blank white screen, then I reload and eventually I can get the site to load.

Anyone else seeing anything similar, I feel lucky today if I can get it to load w/one click. Rest of the internet works fine.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it was really bad today. it seems ip searches (and consequently, the 1-click-ban) are what's causing this.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
and now when I go to my user cp page the page automatically scrools down to the bottom of the page. WTF? :???: It also does this when I go to the home page AND it's not my f**king browser either because this is the only site it does that with. I think that problem is because of all the ads now but who knows.
i have the same s**t happening to me, both at work and at home... starting to get annoying

glad it's not just me though

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i have the same s**t happening to me, both at work and at home... starting to get annoying

glad it's not just me though
I'm having this problem with the scrolling to the bottom as well.. It's REAAAAAAALLY starting to piss me off too.. ugh!!

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm having this problem with the scrolling to the bottom as well.. It's REAAAAAAALLY starting to piss me off too.. ugh!!
same here.

and now i have to reenter my username and password every time when before it would keep me logged in

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
same here.

and now i have to reenter my username and password every time when before it would keep me logged in
cookie problem. delete your clubcivic cookies and try again

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It just went down again like 3 times in a minutes period.