is there ways to make your car faster for free?

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"ain't skeered" is good for 20 hp
or the good old fashion GTR badge on your civic.....LOL that's good for like 50hp+

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Another 09's with similar profile names, not surprising.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jus a rule of thumb. every 100 lbs you shed you drop 0.1 off your 1/4 mile. so yeah basicaly anything you take out is just gonna wast your time. i've heard removing the power steering and a/c free up a few ponies though. never tested it myself.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
To enhance the looks of your car.. a lot of people like the blacked out headlight housing look. Put DIY headlights into google and you should be able to find a do it yourself article. This can be done for the cost of a can of spray paint.

As far as speed goes, you're basically s**t out of luck. Car modification is not a cheap hobby. If you don't want to put a lot of time and money in your car, you're best off finding a cheaper hobby.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
push it when ur topping it out, it sound difficult but it's really impossible

As for speed cold air intakes r kinda cheap and give a lil more hp and for looks get dupli color vinyl & fabric it's a spray paint for vinyl and do ur door panels and ur dashboard try and get the same color as ur car btw don't wana b rolein in a blue car with a pink dash

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
jus a rule of thumb. every 100 lbs you shed you drop 0.1 off your 1/4 mile. so yeah basicaly anything you take out is just gonna wast your time. i've heard removing the power steering and a/c free up a few ponies though. never tested it myself.
that's a pretty silly rule of thumb. so if i shed 2000lbs i'll only gain 2 secs on the 1/4mile?
push it when ur topping it out, it sound difficult but it's really impossible
:rolf:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here's a few things you can do to your car to improve it's appearance.

• if your windshield wiper arms are pealing, you can refinish those
  • If your grill is fading from its original color and turning whitish, you can refinish that.
  • There's a plastic cover that goes between your hood and your windshield, you can refinish that.
  • Clean your engine bay, a clean engine is happy engine. Runs cooler too.
  • Restore your headlights
  • Do not remove your interior, rather clean it.
"speed" performance

• you CAN remove your power steering or AC if your car is equipt with it. Removing those two componets will eventually put less load on the motor. (not advised to do)
  • Keep your tire pressure at the correct psi
  • tune up
--------------------------------------------------
yea, its really hard to do anything with out monoey, but those are some things you can do for little or no money. good luck.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol @ ll3o0sTeD's now deleted post :lol:

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol ^^^

i figured biz added that in to that guys post...so i deleted it lol

forever<3

prob thinks u smell :(
5+ Year Member
steal some flame stickers from walmart that adds like 10 extra hp :drive:

:what:
ya, you can also throw some APC stickers on there under the flames i'm pretty sure those add at least 10 hp a piece so theres always that.
:hitlol: