is this consider SLAMMED......?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i ripped my front mud flaps off being so slammed. oh..that was on the 17s when i did that too. i tuck my 14s currently.

car looks good tho!!!

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Is it me or are those side markers a little low?

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have the eg mugen lip, but it will be way to low, i can barly get up the drive way, and its scraping the hell out of the exhaust piping driving up the driveway.....

but i do have a SIR lip and i just put it on today.....
o hell yea for the sir lip, and who cares about exhaust piping?? lol i scrape mine on EVERYTHING.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have the eg mugen lip, but it will be way to low, i can barly get up the drive way, and its scraping the hell out of the exhaust piping driving up the driveway.....

but i do have a SIR lip and i just put it on today.....
too bad you're not an EK. i hate hate hate my sir lip. everyone effing has it now. i want a mugen lol. or type r.

SwiftEKtuner

EJ6 Powderpuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cars is pretty slammed to me...just dont come to my part of FL...the entrance to Walmart is like a 60 degree angle lol

(@ LowNSlow) eh...go Mugen everyone has Type Rs

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^thats pretty much the same except the red one has horrible camber. fix the camber and more tire will show

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No, that car is at least an inch lower than the OP's car. Possibly lower. I've seen that car in person. It's really, really, really low.