ISC Suspension Basic 96-00

EKmidoriDUDE

Just to inform everyone on here - This is a rant/review of ISC suspension(yes - 32 way dampening) and great customer service from Tunersports ** THANKS JUSTIN!

After researching....I was swapping my FF2's for a set of basic ISC coils. I decided to go with ISC for reliability and warranty (5 year manufacturer warranty and 2 y ear guarantee of shock failure). The only downfall with ISC is that their production plant/factory is overseas (Taiwan).....

2/15/2016 After I made my purchase, Justin from tunersports.com, he contacted me about a 15 day wait period since they didn't have the coils in stock. I wasn't in a hurry, and plus I got them for a decent price! I waited for them to ship from the manufacturer. Took 3 days to arrive after I got a tracking number stating it was shipped 2/22.

I was excited to get home and throw on the new suspension. Got home opened the box inspected them and then noticed that the spring rates I had requested were different (on the box and stamped springs rates 14k/10k) from what I originally selected (track/drift 12k/8k rates).

Having a busy work schedule, I ended contacting tunersports.com via email and Justin ended up helping me resolve my issue. After several emails, 3/4/2016, Andrew from ISC NA contacted me about the slip up, I finally got my tracking info for the new rates I had wanted delivered 3/8/2016.

Justin from Tunersports kept reassuring me ISC's guys are "good guys" and that they are slow to respond. I just want to let everyone know if you've got patience, and you want to buy a product that has a decent warranty you can try your luck with ISC suspension.

As for Performance...they're stiff as #$^&, but they ride fine. To conclude, I'd still continue purchasing from Tunersports GREAT customer service and so with ISC, well they've made up with fixing their mistake and... I like my warranty.

Also as a side note, you guys should be aware that the Rear lower shocks mounts on ISC's coils will need a nut to lock the rear lower control arm bolt(some companies will have a welded 10mm nut there). see pic below

20160311_223018.jpg

It's a 10mm nut(90304-SR3-014) or the SAME nuts used to bolt your Coils in place from the Shock tower. (you're welcome)

Rlower control bolt.jpg

Thanks guys and gals - thanks clubcivic!

Last edited: