It "fits"...

91civicfreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like it, but the winglets arnt doing it for me. but you like it, more power to you.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i told people all along that this fits on 99-00 civics (even on honda-tech)...glad someone finally did it to prove it does fit. Nice job man...how are you feeling about it? like it better than the Si lip?

Anti Muscle

Team Jenzo
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice!....my friend had this on his hatch a while ago, ive been thinking bout doing the same, since i cant find and Si lip, but ima keep waiting till i find me one lol

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I Am In Love With That Lip I Work At A Dealer I Se It All The Time So I Just Bought One And I Am Going To Do The Lip Change Soon

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No, I actually haven't even scraped it once thus far. If anything, the winglets would scrape first.
Ha! I wish my lip wouldn't scrape :(. I scrape the s**t out of mine everywhere :lol:. I get looks like "wtf that kid just do to his car?" when I'm near people.

Anymore new pics of it? I'd like to see some further pics of it in the day time ;).

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha! I wish my lip wouldn't scrape :(. I scrape the s**t out of mine everywhere :lol:. I get looks like "wtf that kid just do to his car?" when I'm near people.

Anymore new pics of it? I'd like to see some further pics of it in the day time ;).
I guess it's hard though with the winglets, can't really tell the difference. I'll do a photoshoot here in a bit so that everyone can stop complaining about the mugen wing / etc. / etc. and finally see everything at once.

onesikEJ8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow bro you are something else .. that looks really good

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's for sale! Buy it!