It has been a lil' while, just seeing who all is still around..

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the EK9 cluster bezel ;)

Pics of the coupe before and after part out?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah I just checked it's about 2 hours. I'm super nervous - never been to Ohio ever and now I'll be straight up living out there. But hey, it's Honda R&D!! :D
Yeah. Its a little over 2 hrs from my house as I am on the far east side of Cincinnati. At least you are close to Columbus and have the feeling of a larger city. Best of luck to you. Any idea when you are moving?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh dang sorry to hear about the coupe man. That thing was so sexy :(. Top favorite EJ8 of all time.

Congrats on the job dude!! That sounds hella dope. You'll be closer to NY so you'll be able to come to the WNY Honda-Tech meet ;). It's every Sept/Oct I believe if I'm remembering correctly (which I'm probably not).
Right on, yeah I'm about 6 hours or so to Buffalo. It's definitely a change from California that's for sure.

Prepare yourself for lots of snow haha. Congrats on the job Evan.
Haha thanks. I read that it snows harder on the North end of Ohio, but I'm ready nonetheless.

woot what's cracking?

congrats at getting a job at the birthplace of most of our civics!
Thanks I'm super excited, it's been my dream job all along!

Thanks for the EK9 cluster bezel ;)

Pics of the coupe before and after part out?
Haha no prob. I don't have any pics unfortunately. I mean I had a BUNCH at one time or another, but I deleted them all after what happened.

Yeah. Its a little over 2 hrs from my house as I am on the far east side of Cincinnati. At least you are close to Columbus and have the feeling of a larger city. Best of luck to you. Any idea when you are moving?
My first day of work at Honda is June 11th, so some time before then. I have a feeling I'll leave from Cali a week from today. I'm still undecided about driving vs. flying.

I think I'd rather just purchase a car once I get there since it's a 36+ hour drive otherwise...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My first day of work at Honda is June 11th, so some time before then. I have a feeling I'll leave from Cali a week from today. I'm still undecided about driving vs. flying.

I think I'd rather just purchase a car once I get there since it's a 36+ hour drive otherwise...
Damn. That was pretty fast. You have a place to live yet? It might be best. Or get a UHaul and tow it out there with your belongings.

3Z CIVIC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that suck congrats tho you should get into euro thats what i did

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My parents just moved to Ohio (Cincinatti area, a place called Township of Johnstown I guess. Supposedly high crime rate.. JOY!). I love California. The only other place I'd be willing to relocate to would be Oregon or Washington, and it'd have to be a pretty decent pay raise! Congrats though, sounds like you've got a hell of a job lined up!