It Was Written

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those are Baller!! Purdy!

Now my only concern, when this color fad is up their just (Suuuuppppper!)rainbow wheels,

Don't take that as hatin, I wish i could afford em!

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those are Baller!! Purdy!

Now my only concern, when this color fad is up their just (Suuuuppppper!)rainbow wheels,
Yes stickers are put on yourself.

I thought about that but meh.. MUCH better than time attack.. I just hope they discontinue fast.. so 1] not as common (how common are expensive wheels anyway) and 2] so people dont get em used :].. haha

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
these are hella balller !!!! they are deff much better than steelies lol they look nice i like em

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up can say its the first time ive seen those mounted on a civic....all the confusion from the other thread about buying steelies, etc, threw me for a loop
ditto

nice!! :]

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
step 2 is moving out of your parents house..... or if im wrong, then save up to buy new sheets and get rid of the teddy bear sheets.

sorry for hatin, im just jelous!

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd like em better on a black car, but those are sick wheels

IMO

EDIT - Almost $800 a wheel???????????????????

You better park that b***h in a garage and have someone watch it when you go in the mall, those are ridiculously expensive

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes.. I do live with the rents.. and I think my dad is jealous. LOL. Although he did like the volks.. he was like "why are you selling them?" Lol. But ugh.. those are ralph lauren sheets.. :D. Going through college right now.. Sucks being broke :D

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
At least those were worth all the commotion.

If they were any other wheels, it would have been a real let down.

:thumbs up

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Eh, they don't do it for me.

If being in college means you being broke, how can you afford these? Mommy and daddy buy them?

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes.. I do live with the rents.. and I think my dad is jealous. LOL. Although he did like the volks.. he was like "why are you selling them?" Lol. But ugh.. those are ralph lauren sheets.. :D. Going through college right now.. Sucks being broke :D
i hear ya, im just givin you a hard time.......
like i said, im jelous......not of the wheels, im jelous that you live with he rents!

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love living with the rents..it has its downfalls, but hey..no monthly payment lol. everyone makes fun of me because i do (people where i used to work) but i know its becuase hes jelous heh

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love living with the rents..it has its downfalls, but hey..no monthly payment lol. everyone makes fun of me because i do (people where i used to work) but i know its becuase hes jelous heh
but lets be honest, running around the house butt naked chasing your butt naked girlfriend around anytime you want without fear of your parents catching you has its perks.

but then again, having an extra $1200 a month to spare has its perks too!