itr header ?

jax00civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok a friend of mine is selling his itr header. now he tells me its the best header for my si. is that true. and will it work good. and is 150.00 a good price for it.

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It will fit, but im not sure if it will be long enough or too long to reach the cat. There are better headers, sounds like he is just looking for a sale.

Project_EK9

5+ Year Member
Yeah me too.
my friend is gonna give me his headers (For Free) since i helped him with his car.
its going on my JDM GSR!
my car has a straight pipe no cat.
how will it run?
will it be good!

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
An ITR header have a 2.5" collector on it JSYK. Your SI will have a 2.25" cat (if it's stock). Take this into consideration before purchasing. If your going to spend $150 I would look into a DC 4-1 used. If your willing to pay $150 you should be able to find one in good condition.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ITR headers are great upgrades, but you need the correct cat to match. JDM and USDM are different lengths, keep that i mind

JDMable

5+ Year Member
ITR Jdm headers are good headers and they perform better the a DC sports and they won't rust. 150 is a good deal if it's a real JDM ITR header but as everyone else has said you will have a problem the flange and the length. Another problem is if you run the car really low the header sit close to the ground and it would be wise to look into a bottom skid plate. They are a good header if you're running a mild setup and make decent numbers. If you want to get into better header's two of the best on the market are SMSP and HY-tech but those you're talking anywhere from 800-1400 dollars and they make great gains. If it's 150 do it and spend the extra 100-200 to get it to work right and I'm sure you won't be disapointed.

Project_EK9

5+ Year Member
Would the ITR headers be good for my JDM GSR?
i have a straight pipe RSR with RSr GT2.
What you guys think?

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think they will fit but they will hang lower and i don't know if you can use a/c because i dont think itrs came with a/c.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
JDM ITR header is bolt on, but like before mentioned the 4-1 design gives them less ground clearance. if youre aggressively lowered i dont recommend them but then again i wouldnt recommend anything 4-1 if youre that low. you HAVE TO HAVE a jdm length cat with 2.5" collector end for JDM headers

*EDIT*
and of course JDM ITR's came with A/C