ITs A Start

OnDaLow

OnDaLoW SS EM2
5+ Year Member
Finally got a pic up of my 7th gen..Any comments...?? Bad or good??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out our car club page. www.myspace.com/ondalow1

My car club is coming out to NJ to chill and have fun.. Any1 wanna join just hit me up via msg or e-mail me @ extasee355@aol.com or you can join the myspace.com/ondalow1 page and add comment for any questions.. Meeting this Saturday. If you interested or want more info. Contact me.. We currently in NY all boros..so it doesnt matter we'll meet up b4 going to NJ.. If you reside in NJ.. Members of our car club live there. so you can meet up.

ON DA LOW.....IT IS DONE.....Next Sat. for Joel's B-Day Ya coming over here to Jersey, show ya how Jersey gets down. We gonna be hitting up Jersey's #1 Chilling spot. GOTHAM BILLARDS BAR AND LOUNGE! Trust me it HOT! I Gave Joel all the information about the place, so contact him if you have any questions. But ya gonna meet up with me here in Jersey. ITS GONNA BE MAD FUN. Alot of car Clubs, Girls, Games, and alot more to do over there.

Here's there web site
www.gothambilliards.com

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It would look alot better with the mirrors painted to match.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad...but the mirrors need to be painted black or color matched.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get rid of the eyelids, color match the mirrors, and get rid of that huge sticker on the windshield, its too distracting. And...is that a fire extinguisher see on the passenger door?

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
kinda ricer if you aske me.

looks clean body though

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
,,,,,ya someone dropped uncle ben on the floor again....

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you ruined a newer car, painted windshield wipers, non color matched mirrors, big sticker, fir extinguisher, steering wheel cover, front body kit, halos, eye lids, all junk

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
give me your mailing address so I can send you a flame suit asap.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
over all man...i give you props for the work and effort it takes to put on a kit. but..gotta take off some stuff and do a lil more painting.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
props on doing your own thing cause that is clearly what you are doing

haha did you know the term "on the down low" is used for black men who have wives and claim they arent gay but have sex with other men.. I just thought that was funny :lol:

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
props on doing your own thing cause that is clearly what you are doing

haha did you know the term "on the down low" is used for black men who have wives and claim they arent gay but have sex with other men.. I just thought that was funny :lol:
:lol: that's what I first thought when i opened up the thread..

Anyways, car looks alright, but there are some things that you could take off to clean it up a little..

HotFireCivic04

4Dr Pimpin
5+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
LAWL:lol: