Its A Sweet Looking Ferio

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Never liked those wheels, even though they are Mugen.

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rotas made a knock off of those wheels there called rota beats.they got them in a few diff colors.and i think they would look sweet if there 16's.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those wheels look like sponges i clean my sink with...

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate those side bumper lenses, not feelin' that car at all.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The wheels are outdated for the vehicle, and besides that it looks bone stock?

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ehhh... thanks for thinking about us though

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not bad but..those wheels do not belong on anything made 1990+

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice picture of the fans. By the way next time move that weird, confused looking Civic out of the way please. You will get a better picture of the wall and fans.

JDMable

5+ Year Member
I like it it's different and everyone on here hates the fact that your's is RHD and they all want to drive from that side I mean hell I'd love an RHD car and you have real wheels not Rota's. I think the side fogs are hot and I think the car is sbutle but very clean. The wheels are outdated for the car but it's all in weather you like it or not. My 99 Ferio had Mugen Mr-5's on it and I got the same s**t they are giving you about the wheels not fitting the car or the year. Keep up the good work.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it it's different and everyone on here hates the fact that your's is RHD and they all want to drive from that side I mean hell I'd love an RHD car and you have real wheels not Rota's. I think the side fogs are hot and I think the car is sbutle but very clean. The wheels are outdated for the car but it's all in weather you like it or not. My 99 Ferio had Mugen Mr-5's on it and I got the same s**t they are giving you about the wheels not fitting the car or the year. Keep up the good work.

im pretty sure that isn't his car.....

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and im pretty sure that we are not hatting cuz the car is rhd too.