::It's been a minute fellas::

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very clean, looks like someones got some camber in the rear though.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new wheels looks good, stance and offset not too sure about. i think i liked the mugens a bit better. still clean though! :thumbup:

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very clean, looks like someones got some camber in the rear though.
yea i have a bit, but not as much as in that one picture of the rear wheel. I had the fenders/quarters rolled out quite a bit and reduced the camber since then.

new wheels looks good, stance and offset not too sure about. i think i liked the mugens a bit better. still clean though! :thumbup:
its definitely more aggressive than the mugens/spoons/works that i had, but i'm very happy with it as it sits. the wheels fill the wheel wells perfectly

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks. these are definitely my favorite wheels i've had on the car. Sucks I had to sell my mugens and spoons just to afford these tho lol
I have heard of JLine wheels, but you said you sold a set of Mugens and Spoons JUST to afford these??!!
Also, where in the ATL are you dude?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good, mugens were better, just my 2 cents

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh chet its willybignut whats up man!!!!

The new rims look soooo sick. It looks like you could get away with less camber in the rear though.

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have heard of JLine wheels, but you said you sold a set of Mugens and Spoons JUST to afford these??!!
Also, where in the ATL are you dude?
yea, i did. lol I live on the north side. there's not to many sets of these around

looks good, mugens were better, just my 2 cents
thanks buddy these fit better imo.

Oh chet its willybignut whats up man!!!!

The new rims look soooo sick. It looks like you could get away with less camber in the rear though.
hey thanks man. The fitment is set at how it is in the first pic. Camber is a little extreme, but thats just how it has to be lol. Theres a tea spoon of tire shavings off the rear tires everytime i drive her.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man I'm moving to house with w/o a garage and it has those HUGE ASS DIAGONAL speed bumps. Sometimes I don't understand people reasoning around here :(