It's been a while...

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
So, i've been off the site for a minute, i had some car troubles, fixed them, then i was fed up with fixing things on my never-fully-functional civic. i loved that car, but i couldn't justify putting any more money into it, so i got a 300 dollar maaco job, it looked decent actually, and sold the car. Here's a shot of the car just before the new owner drove it away.

i found out i had a pretty good credit score, so i went out and got this:

'07 WRX, 43k miles, urban grey outside, black and grey inside, grillcraft grille, SPT intake, STI intercooler. got it for 20k after my 5 year warranty and the MobileTrace system i got installed... first on the mod agenda, after i move out in a month or so, upgrade my suspension, cuz that wheel gap is killing me;)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ahhhh, I wanted a WRX so bad when I was shopping for cars. Jealous.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sick bro, I've wanted a WRX or STI ever since my stepbrother came back from the air force with his. Nice pickup

CraigJamez42

Still prefer the 03/04 style but rex's are beast as ferk. nice pick up bruh.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its no evo, but it will do... I guess

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
ya, i really wanted on '05 STI, but thats too old for my bank to finance, so i picked up the low mileage 07. i love it, i've always wanted one since i was in high school, and now since i work 40 hours a week, i decided to get myself something i've always wanted. here's the link to my photobucket so you guys can see all the not-so-professional shots i've taken. i din't have any interior shots, sorry... and my reason for all the multiple shots, i sometimes can't keep a steady hand when i shoot.
http://s1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa326/jaevans8199/

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
Its no evo, but it will do... I guess
i really like the boxer engines, and all the evo's i saw were just so damn expensive, so i went with the subaru. there's just something about them that gets to me. they're both very nice, fun cars though

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice upgrade. I think the 06-07 is the best looking one. My friend had an 06 WRX. STI top mount, bloush 18g (maybe it was a 16g), great tune, 3" catback, and I think a gutted aftermarket downpipe. I know he had some sort of non-stock downpipe.

If you wanted a better money:power ratio, should've gone with an Evo ;). But so many locals are hopping on the Evo bandwagon, it's not even funny. You see them EVERYWHERE, kind of like Civic's.

edit - I just actually read the original post lol. Daaammnnnn $20K!?!??! That seems pricey. My friend bought his 06 with around 50k for 15 or 16 I think.

jazzyJAE

Pandora's box
well the salesman showed me the invoice, cuz i was all pissed he wouldnt go down to 16k like i wanted, they paid 17k and change for the car, so they didnt even make 1k profit from it, but idk if they get a cut from the warranty sale. and thanks robin... i love the car so far