It's Been A Year!

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so after an entire year of sitting i finally washed her.... and she still doesn't run! OMFG! soon..

don't worrie she has wheels sitting in the garage and she's only gonna be that high untill i get her smoged and registered.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why isnt she running ?

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tore her down for a full motor/suspension rebuild. she's almost done. about another couple of weeks.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love that color.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car is so nice.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks really nice, can't wait for you to get it running!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Its already been a year??? I remember seeing this beauty of a sedan at Eibach 2009.

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea the racks not staying on. also getting a new bumper without foglights. im over them. but thanks for the love.

Z3R)

5+ Year Member
the car looks pretty good. my only pet peeve is the ASR/ Beaks crap back there. if you have no intention of running a bar there the Beaks would have been just fine as a normal Tie bar. The ASR doesnt need the tie bar to do its job either.

if you plan on running both at least put a sway bar back there.

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have my ASR 24mm bar waiting to go on. this car has been sitting for over a year and i've been hella busy with other things to get around to it. and i woudln't do the asr/beaks combo but i got the asr dirty cheap and the beaks for free.

Z3R)

5+ Year Member
well thats good to hear. as of late ive been seeing alot of cars with that setup and no rear swaybar and its been getting on my nerves haha

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha i know. i used to run a ITR 23mm bar with just the asr. but i sold that for the asr bar and got the beaks for extra bling!