its dead!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dood what is your problem melt goin and makin hella trouble and s**t people try to be nice to you but if you go and do s**t like that it is hard to do.... btw did you ever get that whore that everyone pitched in to get for you

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
dood what is your problem melt goin and makin hella trouble and s**t people try to be nice to you but if you go and do s**t like that it is hard to do.... btw did you ever get that whore that everyone pitched in to get for you
there is no trouble...

Melt said:
:roll: i heard discovery park was a complete flop ... i thought you guys ran s**t?
i didnt go, so i wouldnt know...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i aint makin trouble, i was just trying to make a point when marco said nor cals dead cause sacramentos dead. I didnt go because i was out of the country, i didnt go to the bay area meet either, so dont think i skipped out to try and serve some sort of point.

And yes, i have planned a meet, anyone remember vacaville and the tray sliding? Might not have been as big as sac, but it was CRACKIN, everyone was talkin to everyone and the after trip to round table and later fun park was cool too.

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
And yes, i have planned a meet, anyone remember vacaville and the tray sliding? Might not have been as big as sac, but it was CRACKIN, everyone was talkin to everyone and the after trip to round table and later fun park was cool too.
yea i remember that one...but dont worry im here for norcal...maybe not always good, but im here...

sublimewls

What's Up Denny Neagle?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doesn't it always kinda die during the school year? i always read s**t in here but i don't always post replies... maybe thats what other people do...

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sublimewls said:
doesn't it always kinda die during the school year? i always read s**t in here but i don't always post replies... maybe thats what other people do...
no it was never this dead...

jokenfu21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
well auburn be popin ya know and another reason is that people got girls taht wont let them be on the net all day

you must talking about me... :shock: :suprise:

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
from all the post i seen.. im guessing about nor cali 10 or less people on this board still post daily..

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is about right look who is gone chris, yoko, eric, eric, justin, charl, sally, courtney matt, christina, alicia, all these people dont have time to post or are just not on here any more but when you take away that many active members at one time it is gonna be dead till the stock of new gen kids gets on here

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup they need to be bone stock too or else.....i dont know what that means but it sounded good where have all the people gone? does this mean that im now an og.....and i think i figured it out, the new kids dont feel like they fit in too much cuz the older guys dont take the time to talk to them, at least i know i dont

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
that is about right look who is gone chris, yoko, eric, eric, justin, charl, sally, courtney matt, christina, alicia, all these people dont have time to post or are just not on here any more but when you take away that many active members at one time it is gonna be dead till the stock of new gen kids gets on here

that just means a NEW REVOLUTION

Sacramento County and City will RISE ONCE AGAIN

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
og's need to recurte some non ricers and some good noobs

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bernard and me still repin sac...cause we aint panzees...

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bringin up the rear up in auburn tryin to rep by myself...

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have recuted one kid but he is on another fourm first maybe he will learn that cc pwns the world

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
i have recuted one kid but he is on another fourm first maybe he will learn that cc pwns the world

CC doesnt pwn, i do...