It's finally done! RHD EBP Coupe!!

PooM

CivicLife.net Owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks people! Will get interior pics up asap! =)

Just got hold of a carbon bonnet, rear disc conversion and waiting on the right bloody calliper spacers for my tenzo r discs. Cos the current spacers are too big making the calliper only cover half the disc :(
After that im saving for turbo, its well expensive to do it over here!

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn bro. Sickness !

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is the motor block painted red??

maddogg

heavy right
5+ Year Member
im usually not a body kit fan but i think it looks good on the car, would definatly look cleaner without it though

PooM

CivicLife.net Owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is the motor block painted red??
Yeah it is man =)

I painted the block red and sprayed every other part (gearbox, head, dizzy, etc) in silver. Then all the mounts & brackets etc in black.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think it'd look clean as hell with a EBP engine bay.

Still clean, just not my taste on bodykit.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not exactly my thing. But doesn't look bad at all. nice work

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
original buddyclub? damn that's big bucks

ryanM

its weird seeing the difference between the 240 scene and the civic scene

so many people with 240's will paint their engine bay and interior (if they are stripped) a different color on purpose, and white is actually the most popular color ive seen, especially on red cars.

and almost everyone in this thread is bagging on this guy for it.

interesting.

PooM

CivicLife.net Owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys! :D

original buddyclub? damn that's big bucks
Yeah man it was $2400! lol

I hate the copies, they are they bodykits that ruin the car. The Genuine kit fits so well, no modifications required. Just spray it up and bolt it on and it looks clean as hell!

Really need to get it resprayed tho, cos the front bumper has stone chips gallus!

so many people with 240's will paint their engine bay and interior (if they are stripped) a different color on purpose, and white is actually the most popular color ive seen, especially on red cars.

interesting.
Yeah man, I think its cos the norm for Honda owners is to make the bay just as clean as the paintwork on your car, instead of that shitty overspray look. I might do that at a later stage, but for the moment Im kinda liking the white on blue look =)

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

interesting.
Its cuz 240s are meant to look like s**t since they are all crashed from idiots drifting, so why not make it mis match?

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey man that thing is sick :thumbs up body kit actually looks good on your car, how the rally go? didn't see anyone ask. fun stuff?

frankotah

5+ Year Member
love the car.. gold rims.. electron blue matches nicely.. oh.. and keep the stickers.. i hear they add a couple of hp! lol

PooM

CivicLife.net Owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey people! Did a lil glamour shoot with my friend Becky last night! Hope you like! :D

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's cool.

Funny how people like the Buddy Club kit in Option videos but when they see the real thing on the street they hate. Just my 2.