Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good but whats with all the black coupes lately. :lol:

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sweet! ... man you should see my megan header:shock:some scary s**t lol, keep up the good work mang

OhSoCln_247

5+ Year Member
keep it bone stock cause once you build it and other people don't like what they see they will hate

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hmmm that shock/spring combo really doesn't look too bad at all. Looks like the same kind of drop I'm going for.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you said you bottom out at that height? and going sideways?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lookin good bro

bout time man, looking good so far.

but man your grounds like they're corroded to hell! might want to get new wire grounds, 4 gauge. :thumbup:
Haha all the s**t in my engine bay look like that. It runs fine. I don't have any problems driving it. But thanks for the heads up :thumbup:.

lol easy tiger
:rolf:. This is my first car that I can actually drive whenever I want that handles real nice :lol:

:thumbs up

Atta boy..!!
Thanks Petey :thumbup:.

didnt you have a build thread?
Yeah but I updated as I went along in the other thread. Each page had pics scattered. No one felt like scrolling through and looking :lol:. So I just said I'd make a new thread when I put the suspension in so no one would b***h more ;).

looking good, dude. Keep it going!
Thanks. I'm looking to get wheels or a swap later this year. Who knows though. Things might change. Hopefully not.

Looks 10x better. :thumbup: for progress.
:thumbup:. I wish I could've afforded those Si wheels at the time you had them :(.

looks good but whats with all the black coupes lately. :lol:
:rolf:. I love the 99-00 coupe in black the most. I wouldn't change it even if I had a choice. But you're right, there are quite a few of em.

sweet! ... man you should see my megan header:shock:some scary s**t lol, keep up the good work mang
Haha :thumbdown. I'm waitin for the day mine starts turning to s**t. Hopefully I'll have a swap by then. But thanks :thumbup:.

Keep it up. Looks good !
Yeah I'm starting to get used to such a low drop :thumbup:.

keep it bone stock cause once you build it and other people don't like what they see they will hate
I'm going to keep mine simple and clean. Exterior wise, it won't change much. When I'm finished, I'd like to have wheels, painted front / rear lip & sideskirts, rear fog light, OEM window visors, and slight tint.

Hmmm that shock/spring combo really doesn't look too bad at all. Looks like the same kind of drop I'm going for.
Nice. Go for it. It handles great on 2/3 (F/R) without the sway bar in. What are your plans for your car?

you said you bottom out at that height? and going sideways?
I bottom out if I go down / up my driveway straight on at a rolling speed. If I creep it, I won't hit. I don't scrape if I get on / come off at an angle, even at slight speed. Now that I have my lip on though, I scrape no matter how I get on / come off if I'm going too fast. So I have to creep it all the time now. Same with any other bump / divet.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bottom out if I go down / up my driveway straight on at a rolling speed. If I creep it, I won't hit. I don't scrape if I get on / come off at an angle, even at slight speed. Now that I have my lip on though, I scrape no matter how I get on / come off if I'm going too fast. So I have to creep it all the time now. Same with any other bump / divet.
Damn your drive way must be HELLA high, cause ive gone over hella high things wihtout scraping and i seem to be lower then u...oy..that must suck having to snake your way home. haha.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm sorry, I wasn't keeping up with you're build, but what suspension setup do you have?
Car looks good man.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn your drive way must be HELLA high, cause ive gone over hella high things wihtout scraping and i seem to be lower then u...oy..that must suck having to snake your way home. haha.
Driveway isn't high. It's just the storm drain creates a dip. But yeah it sucks having to slow down practically to 5mph on the bigger bumps :(.

I'm sorry, I wasn't keeping up with you're build, but what suspension setup do you have?
Car looks good man.
Tokico Illuminas
Eibach Sportlines
Skunk2 LCA's
1999-2000 OEM Si Swar Bar

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Updated with new pics of the sway bar and lip on :thumbup:.

Car handles so nice...

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy replies. Lip needs paint.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can't wait for the

"how do you replace an oil pan in a lowered car...and how do you protect it" thread

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so far so good

Holy replies. Lip needs paint.
Haha I take that as a compliment. Especially coming from you :lol: ;).

:thumbup:.

looking good man.

Looks outta place unpainted, especially on a black car.
Yeah I need to start saving again for a while. Otherwise I would get it painted along with the side skirts. But I'm broke as f**k and still need to pay my CC off.

I can't wait for the

"how do you replace an oil pan in a lowered car...and how do you protect it" thread
:rolf:. I remember all my old threads like that.

Oh Blu-Ray..... :rolf: :rolf:

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There we go! Finally modding!