ITSCLAPP's 99 EBP EM1 BUILD

ITSCLAPP

Whats up cc, long time lurker..

Recently sold my 05 Acura TL and picked up this 99 civic Si. Will keep updated as much as possible..

Just a pic of the TL..only thing it had done to it was f&f type 1s. Liked it a lot, just wasn't my cup of tea. Got boring although the luxury was nice.

The day after I picked it up. Gave it a quick wash. Picked it up in TN, made about a 5 hour drive. It was a one owner, owned by an older lady who took amazing care of it. Absolutely no rust anywhere, all vins match, had every single document since it rolled off the showroom floor(even had the original dealers plate on it lol), and best of all it was all stock in which everything was still intact. I was even lucky enough to get both working key fobs! Only down fall is the milage, 238k, BUT with it being lady owned, and taken ridiculously good care of I took my chances. No lights on dash. Runs flawless, steering/suspension is tight, with no oil problems. This is my 4th ebp em1, and my past 3 were just ragged out. Im super picky and this car was right up my ally so I was glad to finally catch a break! Always wanted a clean one, as its my favorite Honda.

I ordered 2pc Work Meister S1's in 15x9 +8/6 4 months ago and expecting those to be here within the next week or so. But other than those already ordered, these are the next on my to do list... If you don't like stanced/fitted cars then I'm sorry, to each their own :roll:

-Get the 3 or 4 small dings it has taken out by a PDR shop
-195/45 toyo proxes t1r
-f&f type1s
-BC front and rear camber kit

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice cars! Def an anti stance person but its your car and your money =) Check us out over on www.em1crew.com ;) In for progress!

ITSCLAPP

Thanks guys. I think I'll sell the works and either pick up enkei jspeed3s or spoon sw388s down the road , we'll see. I like a nice functional 'track' set up as well.

ITSCLAPP

It's crossed my mind, but that's never fun lol. However I'm going to keep all the stock parts I take off just incase I ever want to return it to stock lol.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys. I think I'll sell the works and either pick up enkei jspeed3s or spoon sw388s down the road , we'll see. I like a nice functional 'track' set up as well.
Hopefully you won't mess up the wheel wells before sourcing these really rare sets of wheels somehow

ITSCLAPP

I don't plan on it, I don't think I could go any further than rolling the quarters. But I have a buddy who has a minty set of jspeed3s and spoon sw388s are everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't plan on it, I don't think I could go any further than rolling the quarters. But I have a buddy who has a minty set of jspeed3s and spoon sw388s are everywhere.
Make sure you're buying Russian Desmonds, otherwise they're Rota's, or worse.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

desmond regamasters are everywhere, the SW388 finish is not. You specifically said sw388 which is rare.

ITSCLAPP

desmond regamasters are everywhere, the SW388 finish is not. You specifically said sw388 which is rare.

There's several sites who are selling sw388s right now. Reputable or not I'm not sure. Either way, when I decide to post my works up I'm sure I'll be able to source a set.

ITSCLAPP

Haven't posted here in awhile..couple things have changed with the car. The Work Meisters I ordered came in, but I sold them shortly after due to personal reasons.. wish I could have kept them but oh well.

pic of the wheels just to show.. 15x9 6r/8f

eventually ordered F&f type 1s and swapped original Si's out for these with smaller tires. Along with Down Star Inc valve cover spikes.

got tired of the Si's and traded for some slips..

traded the stock Si's plus cash for these fa5 seats. Purchased a polished Circuit Hero knob. Loved my last one so decided to get another.

Then picked up some cf Spoon rep mirrors, and black ICB washer/bolts for my license plate(just to mention, even though its very small lol)..Which this is currently how the car sits, taken 3/11.

current

current
current

Really just taking things slow, and keeping it clean. The original owner mailed me a few more receipts of past timing belt, water pump, oil pump, valve adjustment, ect the other day, which is awesome.

just a few current ideas in my mind right now consist of:
*new oem d/s door weather strip
*some PDR to get a few dings out
*polished BWR lcas
*Nardi 330mm classic
*window visors maybe
*re do VC in wrinkle black
*spoon rad and oil cap
*oem black 96/00 floor mats
*different set of wheels, not really sure what I want just yet. Would like something polished though.

Last edited: