J18 rsa ep

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi every one not been on here for well cant remember used to have a civic coupe but it met its end joining with some arnco epic fail, then i got another exactly the same but never really got into it This is my new Honda Civic EP3 Premier edition on a 55plate compleatly stock from a mitsubishi dealer ha ha ha :D

Being the Premier model it’s got everything you would find in a uk EP3 Civic Type R and a little more, Due to the release of the new shape civic they had to do something special to help sell them as they would be the last of the older model's so in the second half of 2005 they released these they came with the JDM red carpet, momo leather steering wheel, Tinted glass, Recaro bucket seats, Type R branded different front brakes. Luckily the one I have also had an optional ac fitted.

Since getting the car on i have done a few mods the 1st one was getting a new set of genuine mats from the dealer, the standerd type r gear knob was looking shabby so i have fitted a mugen one, i love it really well made and looks megga :cheers:

Pre usc 2010 clean this is a modified car show based around a qtr mile drag strip we go to also was my 1st chance to get some good pics of the car.

At usc.

I have since also fitted a new headunit and a parrot hands free kit.

And just some wind deflectors.

just got some DBA gold front disks and ferodo ds2500 pads also some hell braided hoses but not yet fitted them will put up pics as and when i do.

Have also just fitted my mugen twin loop cat back will hopefully get some good pic's up with it on the car

Hope you all like so far :D

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow.. im drooling =]

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beautiful

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So.......you are going to enter into the Featured Ride competition, right?

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well just a few pics of the car show you a bit around it, still not fitted the brakes as the not compleatle dead yet and been working none stop

Really feeling the matt black vinyl on the reflective privacy glass, looks cool with the water beading over the waxed glass.

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So.......you are going to enter into the Featured Ride competition, right?
yea will do but will find somewhere other than images on my drive ha ha :oops:

and found this also love the mugen twin loop so pleased with it.

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
apart from it being the premier model so being equipped with a few JDM ep3 type R's parts (more cosmetic than any thing) is not dissimilar to the Uk one at all, however i have fitted the mugen twin loop so estimate it to be around 200 to 215bhp ish give or take a few i have only had the car a couple of month's so slowly getting there decided to go n.a so looking at a group M or mugen induction/air box next get the basics out of the way, also some spoon sports suspension or something like looking into it coil overs would unnecessary and over kill and ruin it as an every day drive, had them before on an ek coupe where mega but Un necessary, front upper and lower strut braces been looking into J's racing ones with the engine damper on and jdm front and rear arb's, also spending a bit of time looking into tires don't know weather to go full on or half way full on list is toyo proxy R888, Yokohama A048, or Bridgestone potenza RE11, step down would be Yokohama neova or Bridgestone potenza RE070 like fitted to the spec C impreza, wont to concentrate on handling and got the brakes sorted before i go any more into the power side

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, i was not expecting this..

gorgeous...

sidenote* so it rains everyday where u live eh?

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, i was not expecting this..

gorgeous...

sidenote* so it rains everyday where u live eh?
ha ha ha nearly, it always looks cool with the water beading over it once i have washed it so normally take pics then, as the weather is rubbish this time of year by the time i get down the road its dirty again so as soon as i can hope to get some with a different background and a bit dryer :lol: and not so dark.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn your car is hawt op wish my car came with a good motor lol

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, a little update sorry I have not been on lately but I have finally pulled my finger out and have fitted my new brakes at last so dba front 300 mm active gate disks ferodo ds2500 pads and full stainless steal braided hoses all round STD genuine Honda rear disks and pads fitted by Honda at its last service about three weeks ago, still need painting but waiting for the weather to do that.

As the weather gets better I will whip them back of again and paint the callipers up decided that I will be painting them black and painting the type in silver and the R in red then clear lacquering them over the top to seal them from the attack of brake dust.

i have also received my spoon sports lowering spring initially ordered from spoon Europe, but as they failed they have come from spoilsports.jp

As all new lowering springs the car has settled and is sat quite a bit lower than this now very happy with the end result and the car has been vastly improved without the suspension looking like it has failed, or harshness of a track setup.