j32 swap into my four door.

RemovableGap

Hello club civic,
I believe i am posting in the right area,BUt i have a summer project and i would like some of your guys knolage and tips..So here it goes,
Well I got my civic home a while ago and I have a while before i start to drive so i want to get started, I just started my research yesterday into today. I found a j32 engine at my local Jdm engine depot... Here is the link to it(http://www.jdmenginedepot.com/jdm_engine_details/164/Honda_J32A_Acura_TL_/_CL ). I know this swap isn't going to be easy at all, My father is a welder so welding anything is not a problem. This is going to be a summer project so i will have time because i will be out of school. So on the Depot page it says it comes with.. Complete Head,Complete Block,Intake Manifold,Exhaust manifold,Injectors,Throttle Body,Sensors,Fuel Rail ,Alternator,Coil Packs and the A/C Compressor( I will not be running a/c with the j series). Some other parts i can pull out of my noobish mind is I will also need Engine Mounts , A transmission ( I know at my local junk yard there is a couple of cl's sitting in the way back so i can probably get a transmission there or some where around here). I would asl need the engines computer like a hondatas200? If i am missing anything can you please tell me what it is? If you would please help me out witht his swap it would be a great help, As i am typing this i am doing a lot of research.. I will post Pictures of my engine bay and a picture of my car so you guys have an idea of what i have.
Thank you guys, Nate.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Check this guy out, seems like he took a lot of time and trouble to explain step by step and I'm sure if you PM him he'd be glad to help you since he felt like there wasn't enough support for him when he was doing the swap.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=208983&highlight=J32a2

He has posted wiring diagrams for the harnesses and everything. Should be a good starting point for you. Good luck.

RemovableGap

@Decipher - Thank you so much, I really don't know how to navigate the website, There really isn't much on how to or what to use on the swap, But i thank you for letting me know of this man, Thank you!