Japan

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hope everyone's friends and family over there are safe and okay!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
alfie (fwdpower) is currently in japan. i'm praying for him as well as the people of japan

musezik

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hope everybody is doing well.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The video and images are incredible. Ive never seen anything like this before. Godspeed to all those people and families affected by the tsunami.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you know that 24 of the top 200 richest/ most wealthy companies are in japan?
did you know that japan is the 3rd most wealthy country in the world?
did you know japan is only 145,925 sq miles- thats 16,782 sq miles smaller than california?

do you think that japan needs foreign aid to help rebuild the country? (yes i am stirring the pot, but keeping it on topic and "lively")

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I grew up up in Kobe before the "great" one in 1995. Situations like this tear me apart, it's the worst feeling in the world... I hope everyone in the affected regions took the day off to appreciate and to spend time with their families. Thankfully my Dad and family was ok, and my Mom was suppose to land right before it hit and her flight was diverted to an airport up North. Took us half the night to confirm that she landed safely. The timing could've been any worse, they were just here for a month and both flew back to Tokyo this week.

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do you think that japan needs foreign aid to help rebuild the country? (yes i am stirring the pot, but keeping it on topic and "lively")
Simply....Yes....I can't believe this quake moved Japan 8 feet, and shifted the earth on its axis 4 inches!!

zboyracer

5+ Year Member
Absolute ferocious destruction. It looked like a lot of those vehicles on the road in the last video weren't going to be able to outrun the tsunami. Prayers for Japan.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guess i have been too busy to watch the new lately...

i didnt even know there was a catastrophe in japan until now..

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone talk to Wolfy? he's in Okinawa isn't he?

emerican

Registered VIP
Simply cant believe it was a quake of this force to move japan and shift the earth on its axis. Good luck and Godspeed to all those affected by this diseaster.