Jasons- Hatch. *56k should be okay*

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Long time no updates, I should update this more often in the next few weeks.

My stupid thing was... My motor was getting no oil due to a blocked gasket. I only ran it for about 2 miles, but that did $1400 worth of damage. Due to all my funds were going to this project, I have already started parting it out. :(

I have picked up a d15b8 from a friend of mine. I know, I know.. built h22 to a stock b8.. How could I do such a thing?? I've got a turbo setup for it already. Lol. I'm going to pick up a z6 longblock and build it one day.

I'll post some pictures of current progress.

Decided a black black engine bay wasn't for me any longer::

Its only 60% done in these two pictures, but its about 90% now. More pictures soon.

Full power conversion::

More pictures of this soon.

A few new goodies::

Power window control, jdm coin pocket.

Oem amber lit foglight switch and amber defrost switch. Two different colors, I know. I'm kinda upset. :( And oem amber clock.

More soon!

-Jason

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks nice sorry to hear about your H22 troubles

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good. Can't wait to see it boosted though.

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sucks about the h22 hope to see the duce duce soon

Jason-

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys! Turbo won't be for a little while though, but I will surely post it up when/if I do. =)

-Jason

Jason-

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I haven't been updating this thread at all.. So I thought I would update you guys on my car.

News on the H22 block.. $1400 to repair the damage. So I went out and bought my friends d15b8 with everything for $300. 110,XXX original miles.. A pretty good little motor. Installed it and just driving it daily.

New things installed.. Some I already purchased a long time ago, but never installed them..

OEM Honda Access door visors
OEM Stanley yellow foglights with full wiring and amber lit button
Wings West RS side skirts
Spoon replica polyurethane front lip
Blox short shifter
Full GSR disc brakes with ss braided lines
.. I know theres more, but I can't remember.

New pictures..

I'll get some more pictures with my tripod. Sorry for the blurry ones. :/

And it's up for sale. Wanting something different.. :/

-Jason

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
D40..?

not too shabby man

The only time you need a tripod is when you can't shoot with a high enough of a shutter speed to prevent camera shake.

:thumbs up

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pssshhh Jason, don't go where I think you're goin.
Keep dis s**t man, wtf!

Jason-

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
D40..?

not too shabby man

The only time you need a tripod is when you can't shoot with a high enough of a shutter speed to prevent camera shake.

:thumbs up
I haven't figured out all my camera settings yet.. I dont mess around with it enough anymore. HELP ME! lol.

-Jason

Jason-

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know.. I just saw your reply.. lol. I'm just wanting something different..

-Jason

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sad day, i wouldnt sell or trade my hatch for anything, i know that people say its slow and gutless, but hey, its my first car, and i treat it like a woman...spend money on her, and treat her right, but hey, if its something new your wanting, have fun with it

Jason-

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sad day, i wouldnt sell or trade my hatch for anything, i know that people say its slow and gutless, but hey, its my first car, and i treat it like a woman...spend money on her, and treat her right, but hey, if its something new your wanting, have fun with it
I know. I've had it for a long time now, and I'm wanting something more then cops to stare at me with. It sucks.. I can drive my dads Jeeps and I don't get the stares. :/ Its no fun anymore.