Jay Jay's Back from the Dead EK

khmernese

looks great! is your tail lights all red? i've always wanted to make mines all red, but didnt know how i should do it, paint or vinyl? i head bad things about vinyl.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want a half nose mask so bad fml sell me yours lol

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Curse you and your nice photography. Looking mad clean man. Nice job. I'm not a fan of EK hatches, but I definitely like this one.
Thanks!

Nice & clean!
Thanks!

looks great! is your tail lights all red? i've always wanted to make mines all red, but didnt know how i should do it, paint or vinyl? i head bad things about vinyl.
They used to be all red but I recently sanded the red off so I have orange to go with the side markers I have to install. I painted them with Testors Candy Apple Red paint (its transparent). You can get it at Walmart or a hobby shop since its car model paint. Just tape off around the orange and hit it with some high grip sandpaper 1000grit or steel wool to scuff it up a bit then paint it. I covered it with some clear coat as well after a few coats of the red.

i want a half nose mask so bad fml sell me yours lol
Ha, don't think so. I got mine here http://www.handa-accessories.com/civic98.html

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Perfect just like that. I'd probably just offset it with a crazy wing. But I'm a ricer

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Thanks. I'm waiting on some 949Racing wheels since I can't find too many 15s with a decent offset that will clear my brakes. I've been looking for some in black for a while and RPF1's didn't fit. A few pics of the wheels below.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EK is looking good Justin! I'm picking up a set of 6ULs when Emilio gets some back in stock next month.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm surely digging the white on white look. Its much better than before. What about a CTR spoiler? or even CTR lips :P
Coming on this site and seeing things like this just inspire me to go do stuff to my sol. Poor car has just been sitting for a while.
Great looking car, can't wait to see more updates and progress.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Thanks. I'm not a huge fan of the CTR Spoiler. I used to have a Spoon Style spoiler on it in the past but removed it. I prefer the SIR lip over the CTR since I don't want a painted lip.

JDMxDB8

Corners > Straights
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks. I'm not a huge fan of the CTR Spoiler. I used to have a Spoon Style spoiler on it in the past but removed it. I prefer the SIR lip over the CTR since I don't want a painted lip.
Just saw your mod list. Very well balanced car man. :thumbs up

Keep up the good work. So the B18C1 is internally stock right?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Still waiting on my rims to come in. Cleaned up the interior some. A few recent quick HDR shots.

zboyracer

5+ Year Member
Car is looking great! Can you elaborate on your DIY paint job? I'm intrigued and in need of a paint job myself.