jdm b16a

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Cheeaa so i took my car in to a couple shops about my dash and its funny how blankly these so called mechanics stare at me wen i ask them questions... Its a honda not a space shuttle people , but point is these guyse want to charge a days worth of labor to get the gsr dash to work properly pretty sad but i got it done my good friends at Import Sport got it done and it took like... 1 dam hour haha insides gettin there ima put my panes in get some more things done onside ill posy up pics very soon now all i need is a dam back set haha

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
O no sir the blower moter wudnt even start it was my HVAC wiring i hada get it all done someone thought it would b a great idea to cut the wires

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Sorry everyone ive been in LA we had a loss in the fam and i hada replace both my axles my head gasket and water pump i did the seals and some other things as well i should b back on the 4th of jan to take thT pic of the dash once i get back up on my cash flow i plan on getting some new headlight tail lights either a mugen or spoon lip (leaning more towards spoon) and have been looking for some fat 5s. Thanks again be back soon enough

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
alright gentz... just landed at home and took some pics of the dash... its with my Iphone so sorry for it looking crappy, yes i know i need a stereo haha

[/IMG]

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
no updates but it snowed about 8 inches last night heres a pic before it got too bad out

plans :
ls block
forged internals
build ls bottom
hopefully boost when snow goes away

new headlight assembly
H.I.D
amber corners
OEM fogs
side markers
alarm and stereo (cause driving alone gets pretty dam boring in the snow)
wheels and rubbers

still on a standstill tho work is slow especially with all this dam snow around but hopefully s**t straightens out might hav a job cleaning industrial overs for the coors fatory well see

thx again for the insight im open for opinions...
doesnt mean ima take all of em but i appreciate the feedback

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
update

so it finally warmed up a lil so i washed the car and i painted those acura wheel covers black let me know what u think

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol there just Acura wheel covers painted black....
...Yeah and it's ugly in my opinion. Should have left them how they were. Or maybe painted the steelies black or white or something and gotten rid of the hubs.

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
...Yeah and it's ugly in my opinion. Should have left them how they were. Or maybe painted the steelies black or white or something and gotten rid of the hubs.
To each his own I appreciate the comments anyway I personally think it looks better they were all dirty and dingy and well I'm not to big of a steelies fan wheel will come soon I'm just workin with what I got thanks tho

cyclefreak207

Damn bro, f**kin love the color! That's a legitimately sexy color. Any color rims would look great on it. white, polished, black, gunmetal.... damn. I like it.

Did you do the integra dash swap?

cyclefreak207

I've heard nothing but horror stories about these integra dash swaps, them catching on fire and what not... I really wanted to do one, but i'm scared, and since my hatch is my daily, I don't really have the time to have my dash out for a week or so...

How did your swap go? any advice for someone interested in doing one?