if you mean in regards to my statement:

sarcasm is hard to express over the internet.. lol

if you mean in regards to the car:

quite simply.. its not..

:P

camelian

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go to home depot and get urself some washers to fix that rear camber. I will say that a little neg camber in the rear is ok for traction purposes in cornering but that's a little excessive =P. Nice start, but I don't know if I would title it complete

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's JDM because it's clean, and has Japanese parts. JDM is a style, not just a car from Japan. Although I wouldn't expect anyone at Clubcivic to know this.

You car is lookin good man, don't listen to these guys. They wouldn't know a clean car if they got ran over by it.

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should also know that CC also knows that JDM is a played out fad, just like the fad of bodykits and Altezzas you JDM d**k riders call rice.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sound Streamin' said:
It's JDM because it's clean, and has Japanese parts. JDM is a style, not just a car from Japan. Although I wouldn't expect anyone at Clubcivic to know this.

You car is lookin good man, don't listen to these guys. They wouldn't know a clean car if they got ran over by it.
ill ask again.. what exactly is so JDM about it... i give credit where its due.. and well again.. what the hell is so JDM about it...

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boricuacvc said:
those rims looks really small bro. they look smaller than 15's
It looks like the Mitsu GSR rims..... Am i right?

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah tight ride, but the camber in the rear is RE-TAAADED looking. I always hated that.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like a nice start.. a few things should be fixed and changed IMO..