JDM EG, soon to be mine

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm psyched! 5 more days, and I take posession of this beautiful JDM RHD EG SiR. Fully loaded.

Ok so it needs some cleaning and waxing...

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
Nice, alot more pics when you get it please. :cool:

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw a black 93' SiR that I wanted to buy soo bad.. but it wasnt registered.. bleh..

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice :thumbup:

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats awesome, i have been wanted a real EG for a while, RHD is so sweet. post many pics when you get it.

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want one. :( Where are you buying it from?

-Jason

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about you post a thread 5 days later when its actually registered and in your possession.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about you post a thread 5 days later when its actually registered and in your possession.
he can still post just to let everyone know, he posted pics of it and expained what is happening, there is nothing wrong with that. i dont see why it matters when he posted, people post about builds way before they start or finish.

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aw no love. Don't you recognize an old skool CCer? I see you still have the same avatar.

Anyways, it's already purchased, safety inspected and insured, but registration takes a few days as they have to generate a new VIN that can be insured in Canada.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aw no love. Don't you recognize an old skool CCer? I see you still have the same avatar.

Anyways, it's already purchased, safety inspected and insured, but registration takes a few days as they have to generate a new VIN that can be insured in Canada.
LoL. True, every single one of his post lately that I have seen is some rather rude or some random "i am greater than everyone and need not give an explanation for being an a*****e" comment.

Is there something you need to share with us turbo95eg6. Got your penis hacked off lately?

And nice find caddy.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'll believe it when you post pics of it with you in it holding a paper that says "clubcivic" on it =)

B2ohBOOSTED

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LoL. True, every single one of his post lately that I have seen is some rather rude or some random "i am greater than everyone and need not give an explanation for being an a*****e" comment.

Is there something you need to share with us turbo95eg6. Got your penis hacked off lately?

And nice find caddy.
LOL gotta love those kinda people.... its that lovely time of the month;)

Nice car too defanately would like to see more of it.... engine shots!!!

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
go 2 canada they got them like crazy over there. my homie from N.Y went there n got one rhd and all. well n.e ways thats sick homie. yeah take more pic when you get it...

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love them wheels! if you ever buy diff wheels sell them to me. i'll pay u big $$$ for them, they r very diff from other oem wheels here in the states.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats a nice car, and yeah we do have alot of imported cars here in canada but we lack some cars that you have in the states and that is the 1993-1998 toyota supra twin turbo, and the 1993-1999 mazda rx7

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if i had a right hand drive car i'd go straight to checkers since they have two drive-thus, one on each side of the building.