JDM FERIO Vi-RS

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice, should of posted this in the Member's Rides section though.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Freaking clean.

Now thats what I'm talking about :thumbs up

EJFERIO

5+ Year Member
Are the red H emblems stock on the Vi-RS or is that an added touch. I could very well be mistaken. Also, I thought there was the RS emblem inside the grill and the Civic Ferio Vi-RS stickers on the back doors. LOVE THE CAR dont get me wrong I just wanna have my facts straight.

technoghost

5+ Year Member
very very very, veeeerrryy nice Vi-RS bro. Love the all white look. I'm jealous cuz it's pretty much in mint condition compared to the one i got lol.

Are the red H emblems stock on the Vi-RS or is that an added touch. I could very well be mistaken. Also, I thought there was the RS emblem inside the grill and the Civic Ferio Vi-RS stickers on the back doors. LOVE THE CAR dont get me wrong I just wanna have my facts straight.
The red H emblems is an added touch by the owner, the OEM one is the simple chrome H badge. And yes you are right about the RS emblem on the grill and the stickers on the back doors but i'm guessing either he got the car like that or he removed it, like i did. Discretion sometimes is better ;).

guitar_adam2000

Alcohol ab-User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah you're right, those are added touches (inc. grill), which relates to my recent thread of whether or not a red H badge on a non-type R is rice or not, I think everyone would agree that it looks in no way ricey on that car.

technoghost

5+ Year Member
yeah you're right, those are added touches (inc. grill), which relates to my recent thread of whether or not a red H badge on a non-type R is rice or not, I think everyone would agree that it looks in no way ricey on that car.
I agree. To each his own. In any case the car ain't rice at all so it shouldn't matter.