jdm fog light problem help

H22aEg

5+ Year Member
Hey guys I have my 93 eg and I have the Jdm fogs but there not fitting right its hitting my dam support beam and when I take it off its hitting the frame behind the fog. Now do I have to cut anything or am I doing it wrong

dethseeker90

5+ Year Member
prolly doing it wrong
also you can adjust the angles of the lights with a screw driver
notice on the actual house there are 4 screws
but then there are three that are there
and one that doesnt look the same?
well adjust them accordingly to what you need and it should be all good

H22aEg

5+ Year Member
Yeah ill see that but see its the bracket they hold on that's hitting my beam and fram

WBJ

Registered VIP
Pics? Did you cut the bumper correctly? When I did mine I took the bumper off and fliped it around, there is a specific path in which you need to cut so that the fogs will bolt up to the bumper. I havent had any issues.

dethseeker90

5+ Year Member
is everythiung screwed down all the way? and also make sure u drilled them directly into the holes that are there
it would also help to have pics
pics of where its hitting
and pics of how they are mounted

H22aEg

5+ Year Member
I'm on my mobile phone and wont let me put pics but if its cool if on o you tell me email or
maybe text and I can send pics

WBJ

Registered VIP
/\ Post up the pics if he sends them to you.

Also OP - are you able to veiw that website I linked on your phone?

H22aEg

5+ Year Member
Yeah I checked that link thanks man but it looks like I followed it right

WBJ

Registered VIP
Yeah I checked that link thanks man but it looks like I followed it right
That sucks, I was hoping it was something simple that you messed up (no offense) and could fix. Hopefully deth. will have some suggestions for you once he looks at the pictures.

H22aEg

5+ Year Member
Yeah and like I followed the cuts 2 and its weird cause its just a slight touch where its hitting on the beam

WBJ

Registered VIP
Is the bumper lined up correctly? Or maybe the beam is bent?

H22aEg

5+ Year Member
The beam I haven't tried picking that up yet ill be sure to try thy wish I was home to get you guys better pics and post them dam Droid phone

WBJ

Registered VIP
Yep! I cut according to the diagram in that link I posted, bolted them to the bumper then bolted the bumper to the car. After that I put the cover plates on and call it a day! It took a while to make sure I was cutting right, but thats because Im over cautious with everything.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
for my fogs i have to put the bumper on a certain way to get it on right because its a tight fit, just try doing that unless you already got it on