tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woohoo! round 2! j/k
stince, just for our sake, can you please explain in your OP how and what
exactly happened? i really have no idea, and i dont want to go over 15 pages.

stince

Banned
already posted it in the last forum.

I'm keeping this one clean from debate. Just repsonses of whats happening.

Sorry anom.

stince

Banned
still waiting to hear from them.

Its been like 4 days of no response.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the update............................

stince

Banned
i finally just got a response.

They said they're going to take pictures of an item?

Oh. well, we'll see what they say next.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would link this on their honda-tech page also.

Seems like it worked for the other dude.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
go post this up on h-t

stince

Banned
WOW!!

They finally responded on AOL Instant Messenger. Continuing to bull s**t thier way out of refunding me.

stince

Banned

Proof they received everything they needed to get to give me my refund.
He is contiuning to scam me on AIM.

stince

Banned
13:17] ll STiNCE ll: any word on my refund?
[14:34] ll STiNCE ll: hello.
[14:37] jdmotor1: hello
[14:40] ll STiNCE ll: I'm still waiting for my refund
[14:40] ll STiNCE ll: should i give you my paypal account?
[14:40] jdmotor1: refund for?
[14:40] ll STiNCE ll: My purchase where the motor i was sent was faulty and JDM-Online said they would refund me 250$
[14:41] ll STiNCE ll: The one Nesar and had his boss agree to
[14:41] ll STiNCE ll: The same one i've been waitin for, for 8 months of scamming
[14:42] jdmotor1: what did you replace or what did you do?
[14:42] ll STiNCE ll: I replaced everything, took video, and was supposed to receive a 250$ refund for all the money i had to spend
[14:42] ll STiNCE ll: to get the motor to function correctly
[14:42] jdmotor1: "eve
[14:42] jdmotor1: "everything" like what
[14:43] ll STiNCE ll: Replace the head
[14:43] ll STiNCE ll: the head contained bent valves
[14:43] ll STiNCE ll: it was shot
[14:43] ll STiNCE ll: the estimate from the the local Machine shop was 350$ just to replain the head because it was so warped
[14:44] ll STiNCE ll: I was offered new valves, but i said i'd rather replace the head, we were in agreeance if i bought a new haed and paid for everything, i would receive a refund of 250$
[14:44] jdmotor1: since you replaced the head, send us back the old head and you will get the refund. That is the Company policy.
[14:45] jdmotor1: Did you ever get the video of the head off the motor?
[14:45] ll STiNCE ll: yes
[14:45] ll STiNCE ll: it was sent decades ago
[14:45] ll STiNCE ll: I've been talking to Nesar for months about my refund
[14:45] jdmotor1: do you mind sending that to us?
[14:45] ll STiNCE ll: no response
[14:45] ll STiNCE ll: I ALREADY DID
[14:45] jdmotor1: can you send it again!
[14:45] ll STiNCE ll: it was viewed
[14:45] ll STiNCE ll: why should i have to resend something that was already seen?
[14:46] ll STiNCE ll: i have a business that will back up everything who was paid to do all the work to the engine
[14:46] ll STiNCE ll: You have seen everything, and since then have scammed a legitamate customer
[14:46] ll STiNCE ll: out of the money you have agreed to pay.
[14:46] jdmotor1: we need to see the head off the block
[14:46] ll STiNCE ll: YOU SAW the head off the block
[14:47] ll STiNCE ll: Pictures, videos, you keep asking for more! I've sent you everything, you keep ignoring me because you don't want to do whats right. You keep ignoring my emails and private messages.
[14:48] jdmotor1: we saw the video of the compression check you sent
[14:48] ll STiNCE ll: You have earned a horrible reputation on Clubcivic.com and other sites because of this. PEOPLE KNOW what you are doing
[14:48] jdmotor1: not of the head off
[14:48] ll STiNCE ll: yes. Pictures were sent as requested
[14:48] ll STiNCE ll: even Nesar affirmed he had seen them
[14:49] jdmotor1: seen videos of the compression you did but not of the head off the block
[14:49] ll STiNCE ll: You have received everything. You keep continuing to use excuses for not sending the refund
[14:49] ll STiNCE ll: YES I DID. I even was sent a message confirming them viewed.
[14:49] ll STiNCE ll: Its been almost a year of your excuses
[14:50] jdmotor1: Can you send that again? If you have it on file which you confirm you do it is not hard to click on the send button
[14:50] ll STiNCE ll: Why doesn't a "Legitamate" company face up to their actions
[14:50] ll STiNCE ll: the video or pictures?
[14:50] ll STiNCE ll: You should need to. I have all the pm's available. I have proof you guys are scamming me.
[14:50] jdmotor1: the video of the head off the block. that is what we need
[14:50] ll STiNCE ll: I never took a video. I took pictures as requested
[14:50] jdmotor1: not the compression video like you have sent before
[14:51] ll STiNCE ll: I only took video of the compression test of the motor of which you sent to me which had terrrible compression. (We Compression test every vehicle)
[14:51] ll STiNCE ll: which is false advertising and lies
[14:51] ll STiNCE ll: motor*
[14:52] jdmotor1: You can go through the pages of our ClubCivic ads and you find lots of satisfied members.
[14:52] ll STiNCE ll: yes. But no one ANYMORE trusts your company
[14:52] ll STiNCE ll: You are doing terrible business and treating customers who have paid a fortune for a motor terribly.
[14:55] ll STiNCE ll: I agreed with Nesar that as soon as i received my refund i would take down any negative criticism and posts on your threads. He agreed. And since then, nothing has been accomplished. You contiune to ignore me. Now you request to see waht you already have is another insult on your very own company.
[15:08] jdmotor1: We will have this resolved for you if we get the following: Either the video of the head off the block or send us back the old head. We will refund you the $250 then.
[15:13] ll STiNCE ll: already have. You have received everything. This is pointless for you guys to continue this. Your business reputation is being ruined by your poor customer service and scamming procedure your pulling off.
[15:23] jdmotor1: We are asking you for a simple task is to resend us the videos for the head off the block or send us back the old head so that we can resolve this issue.
[15:24] ll STiNCE ll: Its been so long. I don't know where half this stuff is. Why didn't you ask for this months ago Right after i sent it and you admited receiving it? Are you continuing to put off a comitment you made? Why is that such a hard task to complete to make people believe your company is capable of GOOD customer service, unlike what they've seen lately.
[15:26] ll STiNCE ll: I know the owner of club civic and i am good friends with many of the Administrators on Honda-Tech. They know the situation and they are equally unhappy.
[15:27] jdmotor1: We still receive many orders and our clients are very happy with our products. Let me answer your question by asking you a question...Where were you 5 months after you made your purchase? You made your claim after Khaltire made a post. Where were you before that?
[15:30] jdmotor1: And if you are a good friend with ClubCivic owner, you wouldn't ask him to pull one of his Sponsors out, would you? You would be equally harming him.
[15:31] ll STiNCE ll: Emailing. I have emailed, i was ignored. People know you have been mistreating me terribly. You keep making excuses for not sending it back. How simple is it? YOu make so much money off people, its hard for you to refund to a commitment you made? Is that hard to comprehend.
[15:31] ll STiNCE ll: He actually is.
[15:36] jdmotor1: If we made money it doesn't mean that we throw away that money. We ask you to send us the video and you just repeat the same points over and over. This issue can not be resolved like this.
[15:38] ll STiNCE ll: Yes, It can. You AGREED. Your basically taking away your written statement.

YOU agreed in private messaging on clubcivic that once you received the pictures, you would refund the money. YOU, JDM-ONLINE received everything, admitted, and have since then scammed a customer out of $250.00 USD.

YOU are at fault. DO NOT continue to blame me for your terrible business practices.
[15:38] jdmotor1: We NEVER received the video of the motor with the head off.
[15:39] jdmotor1: This is why I am asking you to send it to us
[15:39] ll STiNCE ll: YOU DID. DO you need to see the private message for me to prove it?
[15:39] jdmotor1: but I guess you don't have it and make excuses that you have already sent it.
[15:39] ll STiNCE ll: BULL f**king s**t.
[15:39] ll STiNCE ll: you guys are such a terrible company
[15:39] ll STiNCE ll: i can't belive you think your going to get away with something like this.
[15:40] jdmotor1: send us the videos then if you have it. It is that simple or put it up on a public forum so everyone can see it.
[15:40] ll STiNCE ll: The video of the compression Test? Everyone has already seen it
[15:41] jdmotor1: The head off the motor - this is the video we want.
[15:41] ll STiNCE ll: i never took a video of that. You already saw the pictures.
[15:41] ll STiNCE ll: I've said it many times today
[15:41] ll STiNCE ll: PICTURES
[15:41] ll STiNCE ll: pICTURES
[15:41] ll STiNCE ll: you received them
[15:41] ll STiNCE ll: You admitted it
[15:42] jdmotor1: We specifically asked you to take the video of the head off the block in order for us to give you a refund. Since you don't have the video of this , then send us the old head back.
[15:44] ll STiNCE ll: i have the pm of you admitting you received the picture messages
[15:45] ll STiNCE ll: do you want to f**king see it
[15:45] ll STiNCE ll: I have proof you are scamming
[15:45] ll STiNCE ll: i'm tired of this scam
[15:45] ll STiNCE ll: you need to face up and pay what you owe
[15:45] ll STiNCE ll: that is your company policy
[15:45] ll STiNCE ll: Do you want to see the private message?
[15:46] ll STiNCE ll: WHERE YOU ADMIT YOU RECEIVED THEM
[15:46] ll STiNCE ll: and i also called as well
[15:46] ll STiNCE ll: and heard Nesar say yes. And that he would be contacting me
[15:46] ll STiNCE ll: but he had to talk to his "boss"
[15:46] ll STiNCE ll: http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3948/proofzf5.jpg
[15:50] jdmotor1: Either send us back the old head or video of the head off the block. This is the only way we can issue you a refund.
[15:50] ll STiNCE ll: you already saw it
[15:50] ll STiNCE ll: WHY Do you need to see it again?
[15:50] ll STiNCE ll: you are basically admitting your a scammer.
[15:50] jdmotor1: because we never received it.
[15:51] ll STiNCE ll: ARE YOU SERIOUS
[15:51] ll STiNCE ll: wow. Scammmmmmeeers

stince

Banned
his "boss"
[15:46] ll STiNCE ll: http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3948/proofzf5.jpg
[15:50] jdmotor1: Either send us back the old head or video of the head off the block. This is the only way we can issue you a refund.
[15:50] ll STiNCE ll: you already saw it
[15:50] ll STiNCE ll: WHY Do you need to see it again?
[15:50] ll STiNCE ll: you are basically admitting your a scammer.
[15:50] jdmotor1: because we never received it.
[15:51] ll STiNCE ll: ARE YOU SERIOUS
[15:51] ll STiNCE ll: wow. Scammmmmmeeers
[15:51] Meebo Message: Could not connect to network.
[15:52] jdmotor1: You have said it in your post here that you never took video of the head off the block but only pictures and yet again you insist that you have sent us the video already.
[15:52] ll STiNCE ll: I said pictures
[15:52] ll STiNCE ll: i have everything saved
[15:52] ll STiNCE ll: I said pictures
[15:53] ll STiNCE ll: of block off the head
[15:53] jdmotor1: We don't care about the compression video if that is what you have in your head. I am specifically talking about the video of the head off the block.
[15:53] ll STiNCE ll: Nesar kept insisitng on video
[15:53] ll STiNCE ll: that he never got video
[15:53] ll STiNCE ll: he never asked for video of the head of block
[15:53] ll STiNCE ll: he asked for pictures
[15:53] ll STiNCE ll: thats what i sent
[15:53] ll STiNCE ll: and you admited to receiving
[15:53] ll STiNCE ll: ADMITED
[15:53] ll STiNCE ll: SO YOU
[15:53] ll STiNCE ll: are at fault
[15:53] ll STiNCE ll: Refund the money you owe. and this will all disappear.
15:55] jdmotor1: I am done wtih you. You can either send us the video of the head off the block or send us back the old head so we can make the refund. I don't care what happened in the past or who you spoke to.
Andre
[15:57] ll STiNCE ll: Make excuses. This is now available for all to see on clubcivic.com
[15:57] ll STiNCE ll: you don't want to honor your promise. All will see it now.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It's almost like the guy you're talkiing to doesn't even belong to the company. Shitty situation you got going on there. I know how you feel cause I'm still waiting for my rebate from RadioShack for 9 months :evil:

stince

Banned
I have proof of everything. Then they bs their way even more.

Its pathetic. This company is pathetic.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont think your going to win unless you send in a video. sux, but sometimes you gotta do dumb s**t to get whats comming to you with companies. i say , just take the video, then if nothing happens, call the cops.