Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

black89crxsi

I LOVE MY CRX :)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, u might think im a moron...but....im not really fimiliar with JDM....the c's short shifter....how good are they? b/c when i did my swap this weekend, i switched shifters, and the one i had is a c's....good??

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I don't know exactly about c's short shifters but I have a b&m and is great, I'm telling you shorth shifters are good, I love it.
From which part of NJ are you I mean where do you live?
are you interested in join a car club? let me know at biohazardj@usa.com so we can meet somewhere to chill out.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why is this is jdm? what does it matter if your shifter is jdm or not...noone will know

black89crxsi

I LOVE MY CRX :)
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Rice4Brains
why is this is jdm? what does it matter if your shifter is jdm or not...noone will know
it doesnt matter if its jdm...i was wondering if it was jdm or not....who knows

Ace$nyper

lol shes asking cause I was drooling over it during the swap. Yes Cs are very good unlike your "jdm" tails haha i'm non stop riding u today hun.

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is where the whole JDM thing gets stupid. having a JDM shifter means nothing! and is a waste of time frankley.

thakrnriceboi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^umm y do u got to bag on what people like just cuz u drive sum piece of riced out s**t that looks like it came out of my korean ass

Ace$nyper

hooo hooo funny stuff. The Cs short throw shifter is one of the best real good feel.short throw like 50% shorter and if your not into JDM its a good piece regardless.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is it true that true JDM s**t doesnt fit without slight modification

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by thakrnriceboi
^^^umm y do u got to bag on what people like just cuz u drive sum piece of riced out s**t that looks like it came out of my korean ass
he's not bagging on it at all, he just said it's pointless, and it is. It's not like anyone will be able to see this short shifter anyways. A short shifter is a short shifter (in this case anyways) it wouldnt make a difference whatsoever if the shifter was JDM or aftermarket from the US it's the same damn thing.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
c's deff. jdm thats whats going in my car after the ls/vtec. u need it with an integ shift linkage. there is a few other companies that make short shifters for this linkage but c's is pretty much the cream of the crop. i want it NOWNOWNOW

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You f**king f**ktard of a f**kin monkey f**ker. What the f**k did you f**king bump this for?

Status
Not open for further replies.