JDM s**t

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ordered a Spoon Replica muffler on a Friday, was told I'd get an email confirmation when it was shipped, I was getting on the computer to get their number to call about my email the following Wednesday and my mom was like "this was in the mailbox" So the shipping was super fast but they never sent me a confirmation, not that I'm complaing. Damn mailbox is gigantic!

xx2000CIVICxx

5+ Year Member
dang super fast shipping! if only all shipping was that fast.

jerk334

Hearts my SOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what do you have a f**king 14 sq foot mailbox, hold s**t i bet your mailbox PWN's all other mailboxes! jk,

Mr. Steel

The mailbox has to fit mail order dildos somehow...

I'm just making jokes, don't take it personally.

j3wman

Professional
This is all well and good but... WHAT f**king SITE DID YOU ORDER FROM!??!??!??!?!??!?1!??!!?

j3wman

Professional
you said jdm s**t not jdmshit.com. when i read JDM s**t i think you have like a WWII imperial japanese flag, a box of used panties, some sushi, a EF8 bumper and a stolen JDM panchinko machine. i didnt think it was the name of the site. ill check it out now tho.

travis-rex

i ordered from there a while ago and they sent me the wrong front lip and i also ordered a ctr wing and they were out of stock so they sent me a carbon fiber one. but....very very hard to get a hold of them