JDM steering wheel

Alpha.kx

5+ Year Member
Regardless of all the douchebaggery here, the JDM steering wheel looks hella better than stock!

xelloss

5+ Year Member
golden rule ,dont drive like a retard and speed and pay attention to where you are driving instead of fkin with your cd player or talkin on the cell phone and you dont have to worry about having a airbag =shrug just my 2 cents
Agree

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right, so when the person on their cell phone and f**king with their cd player pulls out in front of you, the alert driver you are having no chance to avoid hitting them dies a horrible, slow painful death.

I agree :roll:

Mugen23

5+ Year Member
Right, so when the person on their cell phone and f**king with their cd player pulls out in front of you, the alert driver you are having no chance to avoid hitting them dies a horrible, slow painful death.

I agree :roll:
Just because you don't have a air bag:wtfsign: There are plenty of cars with out air bags! and when they pull out in front of you that's why you have a horn!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why do you think manufacturers began to put in airbags and haven't stopped?

Maybe cause they're proven to save lives.

I'm not going to draw this out, just saying that with stock seat belts, no airbag is extremely foolish.

Mugen23

5+ Year Member

I'm not going to draw this out, just saying that with stock seat belts, no airbag is extremely foolish.
Then i guess its time to upgrade the seat belts then!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Harnesses and an adequet roll bar / cage would be a great addition :thumbup:

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if he wants a aftermarket wheel, who cares, its his car, i myself like factory wheels, but thats his car, and if he thinks its cool and totally digs it, then why is it such a big deal, not like he took your airbag off, hell my toyota work truck doent have a airbag and i drive the holy shyt out of it, golden rule ,dont drive like a retard and speed and pay attention to where you are driving instead of fkin with your cd player or talkin on the cell phone and you dont have to worry about having a airbag =shrug just my 2 cents
Disagree

Regardless of all the douchebaggery here, the JDM steering wheel looks hella better than stock!
Disagree

Agree :thumbs up