jdm Wifey

pnyk33

Any car can be Raced
5+ Year Member
lol @ 200,000 72 Nova.
We took it to the Barrett Jackson Auction and it was appraised for almost that amount.
sorry that your rsx cant be worth that much.

pnyk33

Any car can be Raced
5+ Year Member
honestly its pretty cool and the way i see it cars are the best way to personalize something the way YOU want it not what the crowd wants so if thats what she likes then thats awesome because she can enjoy it the way SHE wanted it u know. i dont think it looks that bad tbh. oh and sounds like a nice stable u got going there at home. n e vids of said nova in action?
thx u sir.

ah....i see
just keep telling it as it is man , thx you for your input:cool:

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pics of this $200,000 Nova???

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Corolla looks pretty stout...there is NOOOO way thought that that Nova is anywhere near $200,000....much less $50,000...

pnyk33

Any car can be Raced
5+ Year Member
Corolla looks pretty stout...there is NOOOO way thought that that Nova is anywhere near $200,000....much less $50,000...
hay i dont want to beleave it eather but thats what we were told, just like know one thought that shelby's cobra went for 5 million but it sold for that. anyway i`m not here to talk about my car`s this is about my wife`s car thank you for your input.:cool:

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why not the rb26 with the rb25 drivetrain? nonetheless that rb25 in there is going to haul some serious a$$. my brother wanted to do that to a 240. As you can tell, if it is "jdm" on this site you get alot of haters. your car don't listen. what does the nova run in the 1/4?

pnyk33

Any car can be Raced
5+ Year Member
Why not the rb26 with the rb25 drivetrain? nonetheless that rb25 in there is going to haul some serious a$$. my brother wanted to do that to a 240. As you can tell, if it is "jdm" on this site you get alot of haters. your car don't listen. what does the nova run in the 1/4?
the best time we had was low 8`s at 170 mph that was a while back .i wanted to do that swap but most of the shops don`t want to separate the motor from the tranny (RB26) and to just get the tranny they want more money and more time to find one. And i `m not worried about Haters. unless you pay my bills or you are a family member i don `t lose any sleep over negative comments. it `s like the old saying we had i New York........you can say what you want but when you put your hands on me, your going down. i`ve been on forums a long time and i know that most wont and can`t do any type of physical harm . peace man