JDM window visors?

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
for you JDM gurus out there, what's the difference between the OEM JDM window visors and just regular window visors?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fitment. The OEM ones snap on with clips while the cheap aftermarket ones tape on.

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks. can you get them for a discounted price? i know you have some good deal sometimes through your stealership. PM me if you can help me out. thanks!

slo4drcivic

5+ Year Member
can you even get them through a dealership since there jdm visors? i only see tape on ones from the dealership

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks. can you get them for a discounted price? i know you have some good deal sometimes through your stealership. PM me if you can help me out. thanks!
I can't get the 96-00 ones. I can only get the ones Honda began to offer in 06+.

can you even get them through a dealership since there jdm visors? i only see tape on ones from the dealership
Same as above.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish I could afford these, I like them a lot.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you probably wont find them new anywhere for less than $130

but they are worth every penny

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've had them both.... the OEM visors are much more durable!! So if you are going to buy some visors, just buy the OEM. Don't waste your time and money with the others... just my 02....

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you probably wont find them new anywhere for less than $130

but they are worth every penny
really? I'm just curious why you say they are worth every penny? I don't see a use for them at all.

JDMJNKY

Banned
really? I'm just curious why you say they are worth every penny? I don't see a use for them at all.
there are plenty uses.

if you smoke you can smoke in the rain, and ash out the window

if you love your windows down you can also do so (to an extent) in the rain

if your passengers do not like the direct gust of wind in their faces again the visors come in handy

if another driver spits out his window more than likely it will hit the visor before it contacts your eye!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I bought Honda Access door visors off JDMLand for about $150-ish shipped. I have yet to put them on. I've been working 12 hours every day for a while...

But window visors are SO nice. When it rains and you don't have / don't want to use your A/C, you can crack the window without water splashing all over you. I can't wait to get mine on. I just don't have the time.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there are plenty uses.

if you smoke you can smoke in the rain, and ash out the window

if you love your windows down you can also do so (to an extent) in the rain

if your passengers do not like the direct gust of wind in their faces again the visors come in handy

if another driver spits out his window more than likely it will hit the visor before it contacts your eye!
:word:

and you can leave your windows cracked in the hot sun so your cabin vents and not worry about a freak rain shower soaking your uber cool recaros :cool:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol I guess it's where I live that they seem impratical. It rains maybe twice a year here in socal, if that.

I do love my recaros though :cool: :thumbup:

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bought Honda Access door visors off JDMLand for about $150-ish shipped. I have yet to put them on. I've been working 12 hours every day for a while...

But window visors are SO nice. When it rains and you don't have / don't want to use your A/C, you can crack the window without water splashing all over you. I can't wait to get mine on. I just don't have the time.
Sweet, another mod added! But 12 hours?! WTF?!

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love my OEM visors. i also live in Socal and they come in handy because i crack my windows in teh hot parking lots.